Search results

1. M

nov MOTM

what do i have to do to be able to see the build thread for this bike? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/motm/121063-november-2015-mini-bike-month-taco-bills-bonanza-chopper-trike.html
  2. M

trike ID

Hello all, I have a chance to get this trike cheap (I think). Can you help ID it, I think it’s an Alsport something. Its not complete, missing a few small items. The guy is asking $100, figure I can get a little cheaper.
  3. M

New doodle

My new doodle. Has a new 3.5 Briggs, think I will put a pred on it. Do you think $125 was a fair deal?
  4. M

sprocket ?

Hello all, Does anyone know where to get sprockets for this type of axle? This is not my axle or picture, I grabbed it from Mr. Gumpits pics but I have one like with a 45 tooth sprocket that I'm real sure is a 420 size chain. I am looking for a size 35 version that has the 4 hole mounting...
  5. M

72 Heald Bronco CL Indiana

not mine, just saw it. 1972 Heald Bronco - $250 (Springville)
  6. M

new trike

Hello all. Here is my trike i picked up last night. Don’t know what is yet. I’ve hit all 88 pages of this thread, I’m sure I’ve seen it but that was before I owned one. This will be a winter project for the kids and I. No hurries on it. I'm looking for a pic of what the stock rear end looks...
  7. M

New OldMiniBikes fan!

Hello people of OldMiniBikes. Brief intro! I am a 36 yr old white male with brown eyes and hair and weigh about 150lbs. I enjoy long walks on the beach, walking in the mountains and of coarse walking on the city’s beautiful sidewalks. Ok, not really I’m too lazy for that. I like anything with a...