Search results

1. D

Another derelict added to my collection ( speedway) ?

Hello everyone, added this to my collection of derelicts that I will 'some day" get to. I believe its a speedway but not sure on the model. Obviously missing a lot of pieces, Clutch,driven clutch & jackshaft, clutch cover, handlebars. Any ideas on model, year, colors ? also where to find...
  2. D

hs40 lighted for powell mini bike

alright guys, im about to make some tall orders here... as many of the powell nuts here know i got a powell "e" model recently. im in need of a good deal on a lighted hs40 motor. it definately can be a builder motor needing work as long as it doesnt have holes or cracks (Commence the laughing)...
  3. D

what the...!

lets see who can tell me what the heck i bought tonite!!! 5hp briggs weird mono shock rear ,480X4X8 tires,comet style clutch.lever to tighten vbelt? its weird but i think i have mini bike fever!!! i implore the mini bike gods to figure this one out.
  4. D

sears mini bike?

ok since it seems as though i stumped everyone with my post yesterday about my h35 tec.(pics were added by the way) i would like to know if anyone can identify what i think is a sears mini? can anyone can tell me what make and model this is, maybe years approx.. it looks like it has some sort of...
  5. D

tecumseh h35

hello everyone, i bought a tecumseh h35 motor for a sears mini that want to restore. what has me a little perplexed is it has a the riveted tag on the shroud says model code h35-45142E and i cant find a single reference anywhere to an "E" model anywhere on the web.lots of F thru K but no E...