Search results

1. D

Tote GOTE front fork

Thanks for the diagram and the info. Will give it a try tomorrow and if I have no problem then I will do it to my 680...thanks again for the quick response. Dennis.
  2. D

Tote Goat Nova 2 Gas tank.

Are you selling it??? Would be interested
  3. D

Tote GOTE front fork

How do I take them apart, is there springs and or bushing in them. Any help would be appreciated
  4. D

Mustang trail machine

Does any one have info about the mustang trail machine and how the seat comes off.
  5. D

Front brake band on mountaineer

Does anyone have a picture of the front brake band assembly for a mountaineer. Just got the bike but the brake assembly was in a box.:scooter:
  6. D

Hi Richard.. Can you maybe help me. I have a mountaineer with a high and low gear. My question...

Hi Richard.. Can you maybe help me. I have a mountaineer with a high and low gear. My question is do happen to have a picture of the front brake band assembly. Our brake just came in a box separate from the mountaineer. Thanks
  7. D

Mountaineer

Does any one know how to set up a rear brake system on the mountaineer not the elk but the smaller one. Thanks
  8. D

my mountaineers

Rear brake Can you post a picture of the rear break set up. I just got a mountaineer and it has no rear brake. Thanks
  9. D

Steen's Timberline

One for sale Check out Craig's list one for sale $500.
  10. D

Another Rare bike for the collection

Luther We just got a barn find for only $100. Looks like in original shape, not sure of the engine size maybe. 8hp. Ours had 3 holes in the side panel.
  11. D

Luther

Thanks We maybe thought that. Thanks
  12. D

Luther

No pix No picture right now
  13. D

Luther

Just got a Luther tote goat. On the side panel there are 3 round holes. One of them has nothing just the hole, do :scooter::scooter:you know the reason for this, this was a barn find, it has not been messed, it even came with a pink slip. Just finished painting the engine and will be ready to...
  14. D

charger 503 Tote Gote

I was wondering is there any special lube fittings for the 503, rear end?
  15. D

Tote Gote Charger decals

Tote Gote decals I was also wondering about getting some Tote Gote decals. Like the regular Tote Gote also Nova, Charger,
  16. D

New Guy - Old Gote

tote gote land did jake johnson close his site down?? Can not even get any info from Gunslinger site. It seems like 3 sites I know are no longer on line. What is a tote gote person to do????? Also is there any way I can take one of my pictues off this site????? Thanks
  17. D

tote gote parts

thanks to Patrick2260---Yes if you could get a picture and price that would be great !!. The bad attitude was not for you just the other fella that had responded to my post, I did not mean to affend anyone. I quess I should just get to the point in these posts and not go futher . I have seen...
  18. D

tote gote parts

be nice, you have a bad attitute, you do not know what I have done
  19. D

tote gote parts

tule trooper so how much does your friend want for the tule trooper, is there a picture of it, also what size is it??
  20. D

tote gote parts

foot pegs what I am looking for are the rubber foot peg covers, the metal tote gote sign that goes on the tote gotes.. I am also looking for a tule trooper, but I live in northern California so I can not drive very far.