Search results

1. S

So i have a stock doodlebug 2.8 and it runs why to rich fouls the plug and doesnt run. i got a...

So i have a stock doodlebug 2.8 and it runs why to rich fouls the plug and doesnt run. i got a new carb so its clean and set it really lean and still runs rich you have any ideas that can help me, maybe the main jet or choke setting? thanks
  2. S

So i have a stock doodlebug 2.8 and it runs why to rich fouls the plug and doesnt run. i got a...

So i have a stock doodlebug 2.8 and it runs why to rich fouls the plug and doesnt run. i got a new carb so its clean and set it really lean and still runs rich you have any ideas that can help me, maybe the main jet or choke setting? thanks
  3. S