Search results

1. rap2457

**** merry christmas *****

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
  2. rap2457

Who's Going To Windber

I registered Friday,now I have to get ready.Probably going to stay in a hotel and just do Saturday,my wife wants to go too.Ray
  3. rap2457

Hot Dog hut??

I pm'd him no reply,too bad it was a fun show!
  4. rap2457

Could be a cool old camper

Dadgum that looks great!Ray
  5. rap2457

Latest project

That color is sweet!Nice work
  6. rap2457

Buckeye's Driving Lesson

Very funny!
  7. rap2457

Got another climber!

That's the idea Gerry,now Mary has one to ride at Windber!:laugh:
  8. rap2457

Got another climber!

Here are a few pics of the bike with a coat of clear sprayed on it,looks good to me. So far it needs a rear brake cable,muffler and tire tubes.
  9. rap2457

Got another climber!

Trust me,it's hard to work on it and not want to clean and paint it like my other one!The motor is off getting a overhaul (thanks to OWEND)and I bought an old clutch cover on ebay.Still taking it apart to see what needs repair.Ray
  10. rap2457

Got another climber!

Finally getting started on a arctic cat climber I picked up a year ago.Thinking of wiping off the barn dirt and hitting it with a coat of clear.The old patina looks kind of cool.
  11. rap2457

Nj show oct 5

Usually late April?
  12. rap2457

Early 70's minibike Tecumseh

Nice find,how many hp is it?Ray
  13. rap2457

Artic-Rat

OUCH!:glare:
  14. rap2457

Rupp Rust Bucket Rat

Nice work so far,good luck on getting the forks loose.PB and that BFH should do the the trick.Ray:laugh:
  15. rap2457

SAD Day - Going to have to sell everything, but theres a ray of sunshine

Best of luck to you and the family,hope the move goes smoothly.See you on the forum!Ray:smile:
  16. rap2457

New barn find Cat?

Hi Motorman,I think the model is the Whisker.
  17. rap2457

Artic-Rat

Looks good Rob,yer giving me some ideas for an old barn find Climber I'm starting.Ray:wink:
  18. rap2457

Nj show oct 5

Yeah thanks Mike,keep up the good work!It was nice to meet some new people at the show.:smile:Ray see you in the spring
  19. rap2457

Nj show oct 5

NJ show Hey,see you at the show,not sure if I will bring the Arctic Cat.It will be good to see everyone.Ray:thumbsup:
  20. rap2457

Spring Fling North Jerz April 27*PHOTOS ADDED !*!

where's kustom kart kid,peekster,jerry hope to see you at the show today.Ray:shrug: