Search results

1. T

How do I take down my posts??

Moderators, please contact me.
  2. T

Bonanza BC1200 Minibike - $1995

1960's Bonanza BC1200 Minibike for sale Complete restoration with new Predator 212cc 6.5hp motor. New everything to include tires, tubes, bearings, controls, jack shafts, sprockets, chains, front fork bellows rubber, seat, re-finished wheels, correct paint and hardware. You wont find nicer...
  3. T

Bonanza Hodaka BC1300SH Minibike -- Refurbished - $3900

Complete restoration with correct E code Hodaka Ace 100 motor. Motor has fresh re-bore, new piston and rings. New everything to include tires, tubes, bearings, controls, jack shafts, sprockets, chains, front fork bellows rubber, seat, re-finished wheels, correct paint and hardware. New...
  4. T

Minibike Headlight NEW

I have a new 5" minibike head light that needs a home. Never used/new. It has a 12 volt bulb, but I think that it would be easy to swap that out for a 6 volt bulb if needed. $50 shipped Paypal accepted Scottsdale, AZ Jerry/602-790-2486 ohanlonpa@cox.net
  5. T

I need a correct Bonanza Hodaka BC1300SH clutch lever and lver mount

Can anyone help me?
  6. T

What is the correct 6 volt tail light bulb for a Bonanza BC1300SH?

I bought what I thought was the correct new tail light assembly on Ebay, advertised as being for a Bonanza Minibike. Turns out that it came with a 12 volt 1157 bulb, which wont work on a 6 volt system. I think that I am looking for a 2 element bulb, that will work with both the running lights...
  7. T

Looking for a Bonanza BC original side stand

Please let me know if you have one. Thanks ohanlonpa@cox.net
  8. T

Looking for a Bonanza 6 volt headlight assembly

In average to good condition.
  9. T

Looking for a pair of 6" Bonanza kidney bean style wheels

Can anyone help? ohanlonpa@cox.net
  10. T

Looking for at least 1 good kidney bean 6" wheel half

Please let me know if you have 1. For a Bonanza BC minibike
  11. T

Looking for a Bonanza BC1200 style front fork assembly

One piece front forks/handlebars with suspension.
  12. T

Looking for a Bonanza Front & Rear Suspension Frame

Even just forks, or frame with or without swing arm. Prefer the whole frame with swing arm and forks though. Condition not important. As long as its not bent up or real rusty. Jerry 602-790-2486 ohanlonpa@cox.net
  13. T

Bonanza Front Fork Boot & Rear Shock Questions

Im just putting together a BC-1200 that I bought a few months ago after re-paint and general restoration. I'm noticing that the bottom part of the chrome upper for the right rear shock has been beat in pretty good, in order to clear the chain on a larger diameter sprocket. Did Bonanza build them...
  14. T

What is the trick to installing Bonanza fork springs?

The upper spring came off of the upper peg when removing the fork lowers. Ive tried freezing the peg and heating the spring, and am not able to get them to go back together. Whats the trick?
  15. T

Has anyone ever done a hydraulic front disc brake conversion on a Bonanza?

Probably with parts from a small kid's Japanese M/C. Im having no luck searching this topic.