Search results

1. jellis

Arctic Cat Ram Rod Forks Disassembly

I was wondering if somebody could tell me how to remove the front suspension forks from the frame. ?? I know alot of people like pictures, so here is the bike. Its almost tore down.
  2. jellis

Unknown Arctic cat? Homeade?

I got these parts from an old arctic cat dealer ship and do not know what they belong to. The seat with shocks look homeade. But the fender?? HELP!!!
  3. jellis

1972 Arctic Cat Ram Rod MN

For Sale- Arctic Ram Rod. This mini bike does run and drive. It has sat for many years before I got it running. It needs a good cleaning or restoration. I am located in Eveleth Mn. Can work out shipping. $600
  4. jellis

1971 arctic cat climber

FOR SALE- ARCTIC CAT CLIMBER. THE PICTURE SHOWS ALL. $150 Eveleth, MN
  5. jellis

Arctic Cat Expert Needed.

I have an Arctic Cat climber , on the back of the seat where it says ARCTIC CAT, mine only reads ARCTIC??? :shrug:
  6. jellis

Tecumseh Exhaust Nipple?

Where can I get one of these?? Without paying to much?? :shrug:
  7. jellis

Wanted- Arctic Cat Screamer

Looking for an Arctic Cat Screamer to restore. Any condition. Email me - sledder10@live.com Thanks :scooter:
  8. jellis

Arctic Cat Tank

I am looking for a good Arctic Cat gas tank, no dents and not rusted out. Thanks!!:scooter::thumbsup:
  9. jellis

Arctic Cat HS40

I am in need of the Tecumseh for my Arctic Cat climber, HS40. Thanks
  10. jellis

HS 40 Lighting Coil swap?

Is it possible to take a HS 40 , say from a snowblower. And swap coil and flywheel? Is the flywheel readily available? Are these the only things needed for the swap. Thanks mini bike experts. :bowdown:
  11. jellis

Arctic Cat Questions

I am looking for some info on a Arctic Cat Climber. Wondering which tecumseh motor they came with originally. Also how availible parts are. I need a gas tank and exhaust. If any body can give me a little more information on them. I know bosscatlegacy.com is helpful also. Thanks!