Search results

1. BC DAVE

Neck's "Peoples choice" build

Your a CLOWN NECK!!! The only crap that has been posted on your thread is by YOU!!! BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  2. BC DAVE

You not only do you type slow you also need to clue up and get on the same page.... Once you are there :shrug: stay out of this... Neck is pushing the rules here plain and simple! What kind of message are you sending out to the NEW members here that are reading this and want to join in...
  3. BC DAVE

Restore Kid :001_huh:..... How stupid of me :doah: I forgot .... You are one of them guys that jumps on a post and takes out your propblems on one of the posters. In this case (ME) so you can be in with the gang..... Save it. You need to get your facts straight here PAL... Trust me...
  4. BC DAVE

Again Neck .... You show me your lack of integrity by your last post :thumbsup: Go figure?....As YOU say NECK..... You are a "OldMiniBikes ORIGINAL" .....Just maybe it's time for you to do some check'n and make sure your "SIERRA-1-BRAVO" is in check with REALITY :shrug: NECK.....I'm past the yawning...
  5. BC DAVE

You are right NECK.... How stupid of me :doah: not to have noticed that you put your "PEOPLES CHOICE" entry in the open class.... A thousand pardons :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: BUT.... To "Lobby" thru the OldMiniBikes members here on the 2013 Build Off for a engine choice that you should use...
  6. BC DAVE

That's NOT how the rules read there NECK....:doah: PLAY BY THE RULES.... OR DON'T PLAY AT ALL MY FRIEND :shrug: Besides, I'm not seeing a "People's Choice" category :shrug: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  7. BC DAVE

Clayon's Moto Skeeter Resto-Mod

Clay..... First off my friend :thumbsup: i want to thank you for getting this gig all organized and under way :doah: I know it's alot of work and time invovled :doah: Have a great time building that "Skeeter" :thumbsup: here on the 2013 OldMiniBikes :thumbsup: Build Off! BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  8. BC DAVE

Monkey trax-more than 2 wheels entry

I like it YOOP :thumbsup: That's bad ass for sure :doah: Jack the heck out of it, I dig your snow videos! BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  9. BC DAVE

Buck's Minnesota Mystery Bike Vintage Class

:laugh::laugh::laugh: "Minnesota Mystery Bike" :laugh::laugh::laugh: You are killing me my friend.... In a good way! I read your post and laughed so hard I had to go get a beer and continue on from LAST NIGHT :doah: in fact Buck, I just back from the store to restock the Ice Chest and...
  10. BC DAVE

Open Class: Tanks Steam Punk Mini

NICE TANK!!! :thumbsup: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  11. BC DAVE

Vintage Class: Havasu Dave's Cat Hustler

Way to go go Dave :thumbsup: Have a great time and enjoyment building your ride here on OldMiniBikes Build Off - 2013 :thumbsup: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  12. BC DAVE

OldMiniBikes Build-off Trophy Committee

Continue on Clay.... It's your gig and you are doing a fine job :thumbsup: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  13. BC DAVE

OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

I'll be watching :detective:...... Clay, you are doing a great job! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  14. BC DAVE

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

I'm that blue marker :detective: .... Kinda by it's self there in NorCal :thumbsup: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  15. BC DAVE

Motovox rebuild

Most excellent!!! Mopar70 :thumbsup: I'm diggin the purple :drool: The best part of this build :thumbsup: is that you are hanging out with your son building this ride and he is diggin it as much as your are :thumbsup: Way to go Mopar70 :thumbsup: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  16. BC DAVE

#1 kicker is FAIRBANKS-MORSE!! Not a Tec kicker

He wants a lot of $$$ for it. I'm not knowing if it's worth that kind of cash :shrug: I guess it comes down to how bad someone wants one? I picked up a NOS Hegar for about half that much :thumbsup: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  17. BC DAVE

A "Rattlesnake

Thanks YOOP :thumbsup: Merry Christmas to you and your Family :xmas-smiley-016: I can't wait to get it going also.... I want to go down south to the gig at Adams Raceway in a couple months, we will see :shrug: BC DAVE :thumbsup:
  18. BC DAVE

The building of a bogus BC1500SH

You're making me laugh very hard :laugh::laugh::laugh: YOOP!!! That's funny..... Good one YOOP :thumbsup: I'm killing two birds with one stone Buck, it matches the Kart also. I dig your "NEW AVATAR" Buck, it rocks :thumbsup: Thank you 56F100 for your kind words :thumbsup: Hey "F100" I...
  19. BC DAVE

A "Rattlesnake

Thanks Buck and H.P. for your kind words :thumbsup: You can come over anytime Randy and thrash my stuff, not a propblem. My brakes came the other day..... Yep..... Brand new AIRHEART brake kits..... just like the ones that were made some 50 years ago that came on this Kart and...
  20. BC DAVE

The building of a bogus BC1500SH

Thanks guys for your kind words :thumbsup: Yep YOOP, that Blendzall sure smells great! It's been raining all week-end :thumbdown: and I wanted to get a video of this thing for the "EVIL ONE" :devil2: so he knows it's just not another pretty face :doah: it's going to clear up this week, so...