Search results

1. BC DAVE

Fixing a flex-o

As many of you know here..... :doah: I bought a "BIG BEAR SCRAMBLER" from "HARLEY PAPA" a while ago here on OldMiniBikes :thumbsup: Randy is DOWN TO EARTH :thumbsup: I have nothing more to say about the MAN.... He is MY friend :thumbsup: The bike came to me well packaged with care. Thank You Randy...
  2. BC DAVE

A "Rattlesnake

It's not like I have way more then enough irons in the fire..... I'm adding another one :doah: .... The restoraition of a 1963 Bonanza RS2000 Go-Kart, when done :shrug: it will be period correct. For power.... I'll be running two vintage Westbend 820's with dual carbs on each engine...
  3. BC DAVE

A auction too watch....

I may be new here.... ..... And you can think what you want of me..... I'm not too concerned about it :wink: What I DO CARE ABOUT.... Is someone getting played on E-BAY..... I've been a HONEST e-bay member now for over 12 years with a 100% positive feedback of 3,200 about half for...
  4. BC DAVE

Anybody know?.... A little help here.

I need to know.... Where can I get the light bulb numbers for my "BOGUS SH" :shrug: The "100" has a stock lighting coli in it.... So I'm after the tail/brake light, head light & Hi-Low beam light number(s) and the MOST important question here is this.....Just where can I find these...
  5. BC DAVE

Tecumseh HS50 parts for sale

Up for sale.... All parts are off a NOS "HS50" from the late 70's to the early 80's. I've been trying to find out the model year, but have had no luck. So you will have to make the sure if these items that I have up for sale will work for your application. I will do all I can to help out...
  6. BC DAVE

HS50 Questions out too the experts

I bought this HS50 from a guy..... That told me it was NOS and never had gas /oil in it. I do believe him because I'm taring it apart and there are NO SIGNS of it ever being ran. There's also NO SIGNS of any numbers to tell what year it is :mad2: The owner had ground off the numbers on the...
  7. BC DAVE

Wanted: Bonanaza cr 400/500 chopper

I'm looking for a chopper in need of restoration The engine is NOT NEEDED :thumbsup: I'm not concerned about the coundition of the chrome. The major parts need to be there though, forks/sissy bar/shocks/seat pan and the wheels along the rear brake hub :thumbsup: I perfer 500 frame because...
  8. BC DAVE

The building of a bogus BC1500SH

Hi everyone..... Your imput is welcomed here :thumbsup: As the title states.... It's not a original, but has the parts to make for a nice minibike.... Be it bogus or not, at least in my eyes it will be a nice mini because I'll be riding it up here in SACTO :thumbsup: the starting point...
  9. BC DAVE

New member here...

Hellow.... My name Is Dave I just bought a torn apart and COMPLETE BC1400 (No engine) today from Johnny Bonanza. I'm going to dump a Hodaka 100 in it :thumbsup: and build it up.....I know it wont be original :shrug: But it will be a blast to build and of course..... RIDE :thumbsup: I've been...