Search results

1. A

Anyone building any GX390 - Predator 420 bikes

420db30 go for it,step outside the box..moe you know what i think,just no kids....did you find out anything on that mia builder,let me know,i might call the job next.....:shrug:
  2. A

gov arm

volvo hey zee,what model volvo you workin on??? like the volvo's..:smile:
  3. A

gov arm

thank you guys needed that,thanks... had other motors,where it had been in other holes... never bottom,just second to the top....
  4. A

gov arm

are the rod lengths the same on all 3.5's? will my side popper arm work on another 3.5? rod that runs from gov arm too top of carb. what hole should it be in? top middle or bottom?
  5. A

carb help please.......

thanks guys if that pic of inner carb j posted is what it should look like,then there is sonething in the carb. butterfly moves freely,something is in it.. out it comes,i will try again in morning. keep you posted. has bottom spring off gov arm. we will see. so plastic is not a piece of carb?
  6. A

carb help please.......

sorry, there is a.piece of plastic in the carb. looks weird. it need springs,i know. but that wierd piece is got to wrong. it blocks butterfly.
  7. IMG_20120419_183838

IMG_20120419_183838

tec carb
  8. IMG_20120419_183751

IMG_20120419_183751

tec carb
  9. A

carb help please.......

guy shows up with a nice manco streaker,prob is as follows... bike starts but shuts down guickly,please use pics as note. carb has a strange piece of plastic in it,i say it should'nt be there. needs return spring,not wire. ?????does that plastic piece belong in carb,i saw a minkuni with a...
  10. A

????????

thanks fellas guy is on his way,said it was a small bike. and the carb won't keep it running. paper clip linkage,but we will see.
  11. A

????????

any help would be great. what is it.
  12. IMG_20120419_123338

IMG_20120419_123338

mystrey bike
  13. A

looks and sounds great

anyone using their products???? R. E. Phelon Company Inc. - Engine Electronics and Aluminum Die-cast.. input please...
  14. A

anybody in georgia?

snellville where everyone is somebody,nice little place,know it very well..(too well):-)
  15. A

what are? any good

brown carbs not referring to the color,forget that.. what is the right size mikuni for a 3horse,22seems to be the carb that everyone slaps on everything. should it be the same ??replacing a walbro,no interest in trying to clean or rebuild it.:shrug:
  16. A

what are? any good

in the market for a carb... are brown carbs any good? what can they go on?
  17. A

anybody in georgia?

ready when you are nice to meet you,what do you got left? where you at in gwinnet? hit me up,what ya working on?
  18. A

Stupid Gwen.....

Gwen did a video a few years back with some Asian chicks.. alice in wonderland kindda thing. yes sir. HOT:thumbsup:
  19. A

proper decals

can one of you guys show me the proper set for a h35 side pooper,think it is a72. just curious as to my options.. thanks in advance...
  20. A

Anyone in the ATL/ GA area?

down south Georgia boy checkin in over here in norcross...... hello....