Search results

1. T

DB 30 rear fender

A friend is looking for a nice rear fender for his DB 30, color not an issue, located in West Mi............Thanks!
  2. T

Bonanza fenders

I have a pair of Bonanza BC series fenders, they both have remnents of blue paint on them, the chrome may clean up some, both have the small reflector holes near one edge and one has slight damage on one edge also, they are straight and mounting tabs are in good condition, I'm asking $75 plus...
  3. T

Techumseh engine

I have a Techumseh engine I removed from a Sears Roper 2 speed, I believe it to be origional, it could be a 4 or 5 hp, not sure, it has exellent compression but weak spark, PM me and I will be happy to send pics, I'm asking $75 plus shipping from 49519 The rivited tag on shroud reads...
  4. T

1968 Fox Trailbug parts

When I got my Fox it came with a box of extra parts, I thought about keeping them with the bike but decided it would be better to see them go to someone who could use them now.... Brake caliper, complete with bracket and return spring, needs restored and has mounting bolt broken on one side...
  5. T

Expert ID Please!

Looking at a big block H50 for a project, it has a roller bearing side cover, could you help me out with the year please! H50-65500S Ser 9037D Thanks!!...................Tom.
  6. T

Bonanza fork boots

Doing a freshening of a BC1200 rider, looking for a set of used or new fork boots, correct not required, just a set that look close and will do the job, shoot me a PM................Thanks!...........Tom.
  7. T

Bonanza Axles

Looking for front and rear axles for a BC1200...................Tom.
  8. T

Wonder what year 5HP I scored

Went over to a neighbors house a few days ago, he's a roofer and I had a question, saw him cleaning out his garage, we chatted for a bit and I noticed an old Wards tiller in the back of his truck with other scrap, I asked about it and he said I could have it, this thing is as origional as you...
  9. T

Engine for sale..............

Honda GX240, all stock and runs great!.............Local pickup only..........$200...........Tom.
  10. T

Harrison Wildcat

It's my 2015 buildoff bike, origional frame, forks, wheels, brakes and bars, reproduction fiberglass fenders from 125ccCrazy, exact reproduction clutch cover and bracket from Sixpac440, powdercoated frame, forks, jackshaft and handlebar mounts, custom seat, I built this bike to ride, runs and...
  11. T

Bikebuddy does some fine work!

Received my Harrison Wildcat decal today!.......:smile:...... I had wanted to put a decal on my Harrison, but was not happy with either the red or blue ones commonly available, enter Bikebuddy " Cory", I told him I wanted the decal in Yellow to match the color of my bike, we shot a bunch of pm's...
  12. T

Engine prep for paint

Ok folks, I'm at the point where I need to clean up the old Briggs and prep it for paint, I will be using bug bomb Duplicolor white engine paint, once I get all the crud and oil scraped off what would you recommend to clean it with?......I have a minereal spirits tank here at home, once cleaned...
  13. T

Please help decode my old Briggs............

Hi folks, I aquired this engine some years ago, I suspect it's an older model as it has the 2 prong lead for the spark plug, It was probally a tiller engine at one time because of the cam driven shaft which I cut off flush, I will be using it on my Harrison project, numbers are as follows...
  14. T

Handlebars

Looking for a nice set of chrome handlebars for a Harrison Wildcat, also a set of Hunt Wilde footbar grips in black........PM me here or call me at 616-914-2693.............Thanks..............Tom.
  15. T

Harrison kickstand

Looking for a kickstand to fit my Harrison Wildcat, if you have somthing shoot me a PM.................Thanks..............Tom.
  16. T

2015 Build off entry, Harrison Wildrat vintage class

Aquired this bike late in the summer, looking foreward to bringing it back to respectable condition, and riding the heck out of it!.................I would also like to introduce my build off buddy MI Mini Mitt, who will be assisting me throughout the process................Tom.
  17. T

Harrison clutch guard/cover

Looking for a Harrison clutch guard.
  18. T

Another Mi Wildcat

Got a call from a local OldMiniBikes member giving me a heads up on a $150 Harrison Wildcat listed on Craigslist, the wife didn't think we should spend the extra coin at the moment as we need to replace her car that was hit at a stoplight last week, so I called my brother "Sixpack440" and passed on the...
  19. T

Grand Rapids Mi mini ride...........

Sixpac440, myself w/my grandson and a friend are meeting on the south end of GR for a couple hours of trail/street riding Sat morning 7-19-14, we're thinking 10am, anyone want to join in feel free to pm or call for location..................Tom...............616-914-2693.
  20. T

What to do?.............

I have an 82 Honda CT70 out in the shed, been there for 15 years or so, it ran good when parked but the trans was bunged, I've been thinking of replacing the engine just to keep it simple and get it back out, I was looking at the Lifan 125cc semi auto, is this a good direct bolt in choice? how...