Search results

1. JKinteriorbiz

Mini-mini bike

Used a lil-indian for comparison, Just a novel little toy. Trying to figure out what engine to use. Honda makes a small 35cc, maybe that will work?
  2. JKinteriorbiz

Drag mini-bike roller

Just got this out of the jig and on the ground. Predator 61/2 hp will fit right in. Let me know what you think. Complete roller minus engine, clutch, brakes and chain $699.00 + shipping.
  3. JKinteriorbiz

Going to make this a roller

Got the frame welded up, cutting spacers for front and rear wheels.
  4. JKinteriorbiz

Micro mini-bike frame kit

I am in the process of building these for the grand kids. Going to use 4" wheels w/ honda weedeater engine. More pictures to come.
  5. JKinteriorbiz

Mini drag bike roller

Mini drag roller 12" wide in back w/48" wheel-base. Set up to run a predator w/ mods. Complete roller minus engine , clutch, chain, brakes. 795.00
  6. JKinteriorbiz

Drag mini bike (complete roller)

This add is for a drag mini bike roller,Just use your motor, clutch and chain. (Brand new) originally built this for another buyer and it didn't work out. 575.00 + SHIPPING from central ca.93611
  7. JKinteriorbiz

Lil Indian clone

This is a copy of the old lil indian mini bike that i purchased. Someone did a real nice job building this bike. It comes with Frame and forks wheels and tires seat and throttle scrub brake Add you engine, clutch and chain 699.00 + shipping
  8. JKinteriorbiz

Taco 99

1969 Taco 99, needs restoration,has a running 5hp briggs w/clutch. nice straight frame and fork. New tristar wheels and tires. 500.00 + shipping. Any ? just ask. bike is in the central valley ca.
  9. JKinteriorbiz

cat mini bike frame

I have an older cat mini bike frame. Frame and lower fork only. Clean, no extra welds,nice starting point. 60.00 + shipping. I"m in central california
  10. JKinteriorbiz

1968 Taco22 mini bike

All fresh taco 22, new everything.I will ship for the actual cost, You arrange pick-up. Bike is located in the central valley california. 1000.00
  11. JKinteriorbiz

Taco mini bike

1968 Taco 22 mini bike, fresh restoration. New tristar wheels,tires,paint,seat,clutch,chain,rear sprocket. This bike is ready to ride. Briggs 3 hp starts on first pull. 1200.00
  12. JKinteriorbiz

Bonanza Frames

We have a couple of bonanza frames, both are straight with no issues, They just need sandblasted 150.00 each i'm not positive on the green frame, maybe someone can confirm. the green one is a nova frame.
  13. JKinteriorbiz

Bonanza bc mini bike

We have a bonanza mini bike,i was told it's a bc model. it has a 5hp briggs, it runs but needs a total resto. I have way to many projects,someone will have a real nice bike. 350.00 seams like a fair price.
  14. JKinteriorbiz

Bonanza Frames and parts

Hey There, I have a few bonanza frames and parts to clear out. see pictures under complete mini bikes. I have a complete bc 1100,( i was told thats what it is) it has a 5hp briggs and runs good,but needs restoration.
  15. JKinteriorbiz

Bonanzas for sale

m/photopost/data/500/IMG_20121127_140834.jpg'][/url] i HAVE A BONANZA I WAS TOLD IT'S A BC1100 w 5 HP BRIGGS FOR 450.00 I ALSO HAVE 3 OTHER BONANZAS ALL IN PARTS. I will get some pictures as soon as possible. Thanks...
  16. JKinteriorbiz

Cool Little Mini Bike

Cool little bike, I"m not sure of the make, i tore it down, sand blasted,painted it and replaced every nut and bolt. New seat, tri stars 5", tires, bearings, chain and clutch. This thing runs real good, I just need to clear some space. 400.00 obo If someone has info on what kind of bike...
  17. JKinteriorbiz

taco footpeg pads

Anybody know where to get the original Taco footpeg and brake rubber ?
  18. JKinteriorbiz

Lil Indian wanted

looking for early model lil indian,price based on cond. Thanks Randy
  19. JKinteriorbiz

Bonanza mx mini bike

I have an older mx style bonanza for restoration. most of the hard to find parts are there. willing to trade for an early model lil indian. contact Randy for more info.
  20. JKinteriorbiz

Taco mini bike seat

I have a brand new seat for taco 22 mini bike. This seat has never been mounted,it has the inserts. Heat pleated vinyl, like the original seats had. 70.00 + shipping anywhere in the US