Search results

1. briggs666

wtb lil Indian/ruttman rear 4in steel wheel and sproket

4in steel rear wheel with sproket ruttman or lil indian i understand there the same:smile::smile:
  2. briggs666

taco 44 frame

i got this 68 taco 44 for sale or trade for any cat , bonanza,manco chopper??? ,ruttman,in equal condition. Will take $400 plus shipping. its got shocks swing arm plates, nice motormount needs front fork lowers and springs comes with a slightly bent lower. missing rear seat mount bracket. one...
  3. briggs666

metal mikuni mic fuel pump

mikuni fuel pump $25.00 plus shipping out of CA .. money order preferred... might except paypal have to go through my buddie..... click on pics to make them bigger!!!!!!!
  4. briggs666

tillotson alky carb

tillotson alky carb. i was told once you switch you cant go back to reg. gas if it was tinkered with ... havent checked the needles,, came off a alky engine/raptor. 80.00 plus shipping /money order prefered might except paypal have to go through my buddy. out of CA click on pics to...
  5. briggs666

cat wheel and frame

cat wheel 60 + ship cat frame 50 + ship :thumbsup:
  6. briggs666

birdtaco custom frame forsale

hi, i have this bird frame with taco uprs bars with springs and something else on the bottoms .but its straight powder coated and pinstriped.....200 plus shipping. :thumbsup:
  7. briggs666

i need help with my jackshaft!!

hi i need to know what gears ratio to use on the jackshaft i have a 10 tooth clutch and a 72 tooth rear sproket and a 4 hp briggs i putting on my bonanza chopper and i want to get the most out of the 4 hp :wink::shrug::hammer: