Search results

1. tundrabeagle3

Large frame roller

I am looking for a large frame mini bike to put a 420 cc predator in . I am located in Riverside County.
  2. tundrabeagle3

built predator motor revisions

Hey guys I built a non hemi predator 212 last year it has a black mamba sr cam, billet lifters, cm pushrods, 26 lb springs, billet rod +.40, hemi flat top piston, rtc 6 head sanded down around .40 and ported by me (kinda overdid it), 24 mm carb and arc flywheel with built in advance. The motor...
  3. tundrabeagle3

wanted 5 hp briggs valves

Hey guys I have a 5 hp briggs that needs some valves. Please pm me with a price . Thanks OldMiniBikes
  4. tundrabeagle3

champion rocker studs

I need some champion rocker studs please pm me
  5. tundrabeagle3

Need head options for predator

I built a predator 730 with a +.040 billet rod, hemi piston, black mamba sr cam, billet lifters, cm pushrods , champion rockers, and sanded the head down a lot . Well I went to test ride this motor on the doodle bug and it ran like a beast for about 10 minutes and I started making popping sounds...
  6. tundrabeagle3

what clutch for the black mamba?

I have a predator 212 with a black mamba and am looking for a clutch that is better suited for the motor. The motor is very fast on the top end but seems to have less low end torque than my predator that had a flat top , pipe and intake. Right now I have the max torque clutch with the 3300...
  7. tundrabeagle3

6 hp mitsubishi head needed

I need a head for my 6 hp Mitsubishi motor. please pm me with ur price I am located in Corona , CA
  8. tundrabeagle3

79cc hf crankshaft

I need a keyed crankshaft for my 79cc hf motor so that I can put a clutch on it to power my dirt dog scooter project. I have paypal and live in corona ca
  9. tundrabeagle3

65 hp briggs chopper

Not a mini bike but it has a briggs motor. Custom Chopper O.B.O - $8000
  10. tundrabeagle3

$ 1000 big wheel

Found this big wheel thing for only $1000 must b the pvc tire covers Custom built Motorized drift trike
  11. tundrabeagle3

Bike speedometer need help

I bought a sodlon bike speedometer from ebay for my doodle bug. When I first got it , it would not turn on and needed new batteries. Once I put the batteries I mounted it to the bike and calibrated it I put 13 3/4 in ( stock tire) to mm 349.25 and multiplied that by 3.14 and got about 1097 ws...
  12. tundrabeagle3

which one 5 hp briggs or 6 hp vangaurd

I have a 5 hp briggs that has a 20 mm slide carb on it that I am running on my firehawk with a tav2. I also have the 6 hp Mitsubishi ohv that came with the firehawk which is the same a the 6 hp vanguard but have been waiting for parts (new pushrods , and rocker adjusters) that are being special...
  13. tundrabeagle3

Predator 212 rtc8 big valve head

Selling a rtc8 head that came off a new predator it is lightly used only to break in the engine. I took off a carb stud but a new on can be screwed in other than that it is complete. asking 50 plus shipping
  14. tundrabeagle3

carter bros shortster

1990s carter shortster Minibike Look like a cool bike never seen one before.
  15. tundrabeagle3

Brake upgrade

Ok I have a old style doodle bug with a slightly modded predator it goes over 40 mph and the stock brake doesn't stop as good as it did with the stock engine. I was going to get a hydro brake from parts for scooters but have been reading that they fail ripping off at the bolt . Is there another...
  16. tundrabeagle3

flat piston problems

I tried a stock height flat top piston in my predator today and it feels more sluggish than before mostly on the bottom end. I have a 90 jet, header, modified stock air box and the head sanded down .40. I tried 91 and it helped but its still not as good as before . Do I need to rejet?
  17. tundrabeagle3

reliable high hp

I have a new rtc8 head predator 212 that I want to build for my doodle bug. I wanted to get a arc billet rod +.40, hemi piston, milled head, arc billet flywheel black mamba cam and 26lb springs. From previous posts by other members I have read this set up is making like 17 hp which sounds like a...
  18. tundrabeagle3

5 hp briggs 22 mm carb

I have a 5 hp briggs I got for cheap that came with a carb rusted shut. Tried to clean it but the acid made a hole in the carb sidecover. I made a intake manifold from a pitbike manifold and am ready for a new carb. I wanted to get a pz 22 clone carb or mikuni 22 but not the bigger one from nr...
  19. tundrabeagle3

which belt for my tav

I got a comet tav that came with a 5 hp briggs I bought from cl. It came from a gokart and has no belt. I was looking for new belt on ombw but don't know which one to get. Here are some pics. The secondary has a 20 on it.
  20. tundrabeagle3

6 HP Briggs vanguard /mitsubishi

I got a 6 HP Mitsubishi motor that is the same as the 6 HP Briggs vanguard . It came with my Firehawk mini bike. I would like to make it faster and have been searching for racing parts online. I have found a billet rod for it but have not seen any hp cams or billet flywheels that can fit this...