Search results

1. C

Please Help Identify This Odd Power Products Mini

Got it. PM me with address and I will stick it in the mail. :smile:
  2. C

I think it is an AH-47. I can't see the pictures for some reason.
  3. C

Forks are definitely not anything Honda. Plus they are way smaller then a 50 fork. I just looked up Mercury Clutch and came up with this: Sure looks like the right clutch. Can the clutch help date this bike?
  4. C

Thanks for the links! Here is a picture a Power Products engine that has the same sorta flywheel cover (except it was aluminum) as what came on this bike when I got it. The flywheel cover that is on it now does appear to have threaded holes for a rewind but unfortunately I do not have one. It...
  5. C

Lol, did not know they were illegal. Thanks for the reply. It is a super cool little bike, probably why its one of the only toys that I haven't sold in the last 20 something years. Seems like a great site! Been lurking for a while, just joined. Hopefully somebody has knows what I have.
  6. C

Hello, I picked this up 20 years ago at a swap meet. No idea what it is or if maybe it is just a really well home built? It is powered by a Power Products engine. It has no markings anywhere and has also been repainted. It is a lot smaller than most minibikes! It has 4" rims, 31" wheelbase...