Search results

1. J

Briggs and Stratton recoil/shroud, 1"

Need a mid to late 60's Briggs recoil and shroud housing. 6hp, believe 7,8hp shrouds interchange has 1" shaft. Thanks, Joel
  2. J

HPE Muskin Cat fender

For sale: HPE Muskin Cat Eliminator/Dominator front fender. May fit other models. $40 plus shipping Straight, no tears, No heavy pitting. Needs to be rechromed.
  3. J

Tote Gote clutch replacement

What are my best options (cheapest) for a replacement torque converter. 1" shaft motor and not worried about keeping it original. Just setting up a driver to run on my acreage. Would need to use symmetrical belts to match existing. Thanks
  4. J

Briggs question

Just bought a Bonham Tote Gote with 1966 Briggs & Stratton motor that's missing the recoil and surrounding blower housing would a later Briggs & Stratton parts model #190412 and model # 190402 interchange. Both are 1" shaft. Bought the entire bike that was taken apart, frame sbasted in pieces...
  5. J

Rupp model question - color?

What model Rupps and approximately what year were originally a Mopar lime green. Frame looks like a Banchi but supposedly they were only yellow? Can't find any pics of it. Where would the model\id number be and how to decode? Recently picked up a roller frame cheap.
  6. J

Sensation Chopper Fork

I have what I believe to be a Sensation Chopper Fork that is absolutely straight, no damage to it. Mild surface rust on entire fork no heavy pitting. $100 or would trade for good Cat Dominator seat. Can email pics. Thanks, Joel
  7. J

Updraft, downdraft question

How do you tell the difference between updraft and downdraft carbs?