2. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

I did
  3. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

I hope this works
  4. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Cleared my inbox. And i dont know why but my phone is not letting me upload the pictures.if you guys want i can semd them to your phone or your email
  5. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Ok imternet police
  6. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Must be new rules. I never heard of them and ive been on here for quite a few years
  7. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Bump
  8. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Head is a clone 5 bolt head. It is ported very nicely. milled 60k it makes power it was on a cruiser that turned 10,000 rpm all the time. Then i put it on my drag bike and it ran 9.80 @70 200$ Comes with dual springs Ss valves And billte retainers
  9. J

What Head To Run

I have a head forsale Its ported milled and it has 28.5/25 valves. It was on a cruiser that turned 10,000 all the time
  10. J

big valve clone head 28.5/25

Clone head 28.5/25 Milled 65k Ported Ss valves Dual springs Billet retainers Billet rockers and guide plate 250$ Head was on a drag motor that went 9.80 Turned 10,200
  11. J

Clone Wars...Who's is the fastest

I know this is a old post but who make that pipe or does anyone know where I can get one like that
  12. J

pred rotc6 head valve guides help

Thanks fellas I seem that they sell the 5.5 reamer so I just bought that, Dave I can't run stock valves I'm building the baddest small block in Michigan over here lol
  13. J

Strocker motor

I don't know of they even make the long rod combo for those motors but I would run that, buy arcs ultralight flywheel,get your head done up by someone that knows aboytbthese motors remember bigger is not alwase better, throw in a 315" can with a pair of 1.3 rocker, 37lb springs 28mm mikuni on...
  14. J

pred rotc6 head valve guides help

I have a new predator head and the valve guides are 5mm, is there a way to put the Honda guides inside the head to make the valves 5.5mm. The guy that does my head bought 5.5mm valves and I need them to fit
  15. J

Jrdragbikes Ugly rat rod goose

thats what im talking about let the motor speak for its self:smile: . i still got those champion rockers of your they just need to be picked up
  16. J

i did show bill some respect. i could have been a asshole to him if i wanted to but i didnt cause he helped me with my motor and i appreciate that. i can build a motor but i got a little too much in a rush and didnt check my clearnce and my motor blew
  17. J

i never said you had a 3inch bore i know you dont cause you told me, you did teach me the fundamentals and i appreciate it, i took all of that knowlage you gave me and put it in my cruiser motor thats on the bench just gotta get another frame for that... no he is not building my motor im...
  18. J

nope no mdb motor, ive been working on a little something with some guys i know :laugh: .. he has the fastest small block on gas in the world and hes the one helping me with my motor :thumbsup: ... you guys dont need all these 3 inch motors to go fast stock bore works fine stock valves do also...