Search results

1. J

big valve 28.5-25 head

Head is a clone 5 bolt head. It is ported very nicely. milled 60k it makes power it was on a cruiser that turned 10,000 rpm all the time. Then i put it on my drag bike and it ran 9.80 @70 200$ Comes with dual springs Ss valves And billte retainers
  2. J

big valve clone head 28.5/25

Clone head 28.5/25 Milled 65k Ported Ss valves Dual springs Billet retainers Billet rockers and guide plate 250$ Head was on a drag motor that went 9.80 Turned 10,200
  3. J

pred rotc6 head valve guides help

I have a new predator head and the valve guides are 5mm, is there a way to put the Honda guides inside the head to make the valves 5.5mm. The guy that does my head bought 5.5mm valves and I need them to fit
  4. J

stretched ruttman drag frame

hey whats up fellas i have a ruttman shortframe that was stretched 1ft with solid tubing, it has a jackshaft kit and a chain tensioner need gone takes up space in my garage 450obo... detroit michigan
  5. J

only if minibike stores had black friday sales

any minibike stores have black friday sales
  6. J

best porters and head work guys in mi

who does the best head work in michigan :thumbsup:
  7. J

best porters in mi

who are the best porters in michigan
  8. J

what jets should i run

i have a pretty highly moddfied gx200 and i need help with the jetting, its gonna run on alky the carb is a 28mm mikuni flatslide with a 150 jet and a 15 poilet where would be a good place to start with the jetting, mods to the motor are. billet rod +20 billet flywheel stock timing key...
  9. J

flywheel has a wobble to it

flywheel is basically new but it has a pretty bad wobble, i do not know what the problem is
  10. J

24mm mikuni carb kit

have a 24mm flatslide kit comes with everything ran one time, looking for 175, local only
  11. J

Cam issues hard to turn over

Ok we'll I put my new cam in it's a 308 dyno I already clearanced the block for the lobes, here is my problem when I put the cam in and threw the side cover on and tried to turn it over by hand it was like stiff to turn it over, but when I turn it over with out the cam in it's easy can soneone...
  12. J

24mm flat slide intake

Can you use a 22mm mikuni intake cut in half for a 24mm flat slide mikuni carb
  13. J

pred flywheel

will a predator flywheel fit a gx200 clone crank
  14. J

Jrdragbikes Ugly rat rod goose

I'm doing a build up on my one of my frames I got from cheezy 1 I'm going for a rat rod rusty bare metal look on street tires should be a good build, hopefully I can give you guys something to look at
  15. J

Long frame ruttman wanted

Anyone in Michigan have a longframe ruttman I just need the frame
  16. J

Ruttman short and longframe question

How much longer is a longframe compaired to a short frame and could I stretch a short frame to a long frame
  17. J

pushrods keep falling out

I set my lash on my valves after I switched my head to a 18cc head and the lash keeps coming undone and the push rods fall out why is it doing this ive never had this happen before, I put a billet guide plate on under the rocker studs,
  18. J

Teach me about tavs

Can any one help me with trying to get some top speed out of my tav The bike goes 60+ with a clutch but with the tave it hits abought 35-50 can some one help, I'm thinking about putting a smaller sprocket on my bike will this work or no
  19. J

Champion rocker pedalstool

Who makes the pedistool that lifts up the rockers I've heard of it but who sells them, also who sells big bore honda blocks like the ones on mike clememts
  20. J

Racing clutch

Hey guys how much of a diffrence does a clutch make I got 200 to spend and I'm a bigger guy and I want to be able to launch hard and still have my top speed I want to run bigger than a 13 t gear, I wanted to buy a torque converter but I don't think my bike will have as much top speed as it did...