Search results

1. R

I can't figure it out

Ok, what is it? It's probably something pretty common but I can't figure it out. Thanks for the help!!!!
  2. R

Boonie Bike wheel info

Hi, looking for the correct stock size wheel/tire info and possible sources for a Boonie bike. Will need hub, brake, and sprocket size too, starting with a bare frame. I've got original fenders and seat already. Thanks for any info!!!
  3. R

Wanted: Bolt on Grasshopper Handlebars

Looking for original early bolt on Ruttman Grasshopper handlebars, or something as close to it as possible. They look just like the bars on the one piece Grasshopper fork/bars, very turned down chopper looking. Taking a longshot before I have them made, ya never know.
  4. R

CT70 rim rings?

Hi, just wondering if anyone has tried or knows if the 10" CT70 rim rings will work to replace Rupp or Speedway 10"?
  5. R

Rupp Dart Ridge Runner

Hi, looking for any information on what is probably my coolest find so far, a Rupp Dart Ridge Runner. It appears to all original and in good shape for it's age other than the engine needing to be rebuilt and it's missing the kickstand, if it came with one that is. I've found very little about...
  6. R

Hegar's Kik-Start

Hi, wondering if anyone might have a photo of an actual spring or know of a replacement spring for a Hegar's Kik-Starter? I have the parts list paper that comes with the Kik-Starter but it doesn't show enough detail of the spring or where exactly it hooks up to. Long shot I know but I figured...
  7. R

WTB Tecumseh HS Side Cover

Hi, I'm looking for a "mini bike" style Tecumseh HS side cover, the type with the short dipstick located on the rear side of the motor, and a 5HP camshaft also. I'm looking to turn an HS50 snowblower motor with a PTO shaft into a correct looking HS mini bike motor. Thanks!!!
  8. R

Restore to original or customize

Hi, just wondering what people think is better when bringing a mini back to life, restored to original condition, slight customizing with period correct accessories and such, or totally custom? I'm torn as to how I feel and what I want to do. If I restore to original condition, then there's...
  9. R

Hi, new member

Hi, new member here working on restoring a couple of Rupp Roadster2's. I had one for my first motorcycle when I was a kid and have always wanted another one. Now I have two.....projects......should be a lot of fun though, I'm looking forward to it all. I also had a mini bike roller, no motor...