Search results

1. I

Bird engineering brake caliper

As the tittle states bird caliper. Pads are no good everything else seems to be there. Brake lever included Located in CA $175 shipped ;)
  2. I

Smashed Bonanza

The smashed bonanza build It needs some work gona put a 820 on it
  3. I

1 bonanza front folding peg

Just need 1 front folding peg from a early bonanza thank you! or if you want to sell the pair ill take them message with your prices please
  4. I

Bonanza scrub brake...

:out: nevermind
  5. I

Bonanza Clutch Guard REAL

i got a real bonanza clutch guard ill offer it up here first before e pay. it has some scratches in the middle of the round part. and some dings around the mounting holes but no dents. i have the engine bracket which someone grinded on. and the engine mounting bracket the red one looks good...
  6. I

5 inch dbl indian head carlisle

dont know why i bought this :shrug: looks to be nos some of the knobbies have fallen off 410/350/5 some wear from handling and laying around $50 plus shipping will trade for a general 5 inch make me some offers other tires ? ?? im in southern california ????? only 1 one !
  7. I

cat rear wheel

im looking for a scrub brake/disk version. one with a 60t sprocket. ill take the 72 if you have either or. must be in really good condition. no rust please. no rotten tires . cat bug grew in me ..... i use to hate these rims...... and got rid of them :doah: :hammer::hammer::hammer:
  8. I

vintage Azusa 6 inch tri stars

I have these 4 inch wide tri stars. should fit nicely on a , taco 100 or harrison wildcat ... i bought these on ebay for about the same price im selling them . went in a different direction. i tried to message the guy i got them from but he didnt really say anything. they look almost new i...
  9. I

taco lower fork springs

2 taco lower leg springs. used patina shape ... i can send pics to a cell if necessary i am too lazy to upload pics. so pm me your cell number if you want pics. or bug me.. for them :thumbsup: just the springs 40 shipped ....... let me know if you are interested and i can work with you if you...
  10. I

ebay scam???

2 12x4 00 5 Tire w Inner Tube for Go Kart Scooter P TR19 | eBay 2 12x4 00 5 Tire w Inner Tube for Go Kart Scooter M TR19 2TIRES | eBay there is no way someone bought these; 14 sold thats a shit load of money ..... i smell something fishy.... bad ass tires
  11. I

taco 33

Got this taco 33 today.. so close to being a survivor bike. its missing the brake lever and clutch guard .... couldn't believe it when i saw it.
  12. I

2 tecumseh 10hp star cams maybe blueprinted

tecumseh 10 hp star cams for sale another crane cam dont know much ; this one is not in a box and all i know about it is that it has a 490 lift $50 plus shipping it is lite and is dished and has a lil rust on it and this is another cam i think it has the blueprint sheet i dot...
  13. I

tecumseh star cam with blueprint sheet

click on pics for bigger image tecumseh star 10hp blueprinted cam .......with sheet. $80 plus shipping :shrug: it is a crane cam pm me with any questions will go to ebay if there is no interest
  14. I

comet tav 3/4

like the tittle says comet 3/4 bore 41 chain set up what you see in the pictures is what you get ....i am no comet expert dont know if its the 30 or 20 it has a green spring. it came off a chopper...... $100 plus exact shipping.... my zip is 91786 i am in california paypal preffered i...
  15. I

cat front rim

cat front rim got it apart with some help of coarse :devil2: $40 plus shipping no hardware just the two halves .... zip code 91786 yea they look a little rusty ,but most of the ones ive seen are way worse than this you can blast it with whatever someone painted the...
  16. I

Ride By !!! (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgO0l6AE66k this is me riding my piecer' cat nanza if you put the volume up you can hear me put on by ..... its a 86 briggs 2hp this is the you're not for real until you show yourself riding a mini bike thread...... dont know if theres something...
  17. I

tab loc astro half (not the tab half)

rim half $20.00 plus shipping Upland,ca...paypal? whatever? trades? prefer the cash ima try to build something. this is the non tab rim half from a tab loc set .... one of the tabs broke so i am selling the good non broken half..... theres a pic of the broken one under my pics.... its...
  18. I

honda/clone 6.5 stock carb

just as the tittle says honda/clone 6.5 carb. was bought for 50 bucks you can purchase it for $15.00 plus shipping. o ya its NEW i do believe never used out of california moneyorder prefered for this one i might paypal or other forms of payments click on pics to make them bigger
  19. I

trail tamers

i have these trail tamers they need work the spacing is suppose to be 6 inches but its a lil warped and its prob. 6 1/4 were it connects to the neck it has a spacer welded under there too.i know the most common size is 4 inch maybe these were custom made ???? from the trail tamers themselves...
  20. I

carburator /gastank

is this a briggs carb. and gastank set up ???? ??? i just want to know what engine it goes to. thanks