Search results

1. B

new dirt bug build for cheap.

hi everyone from ubly or Saginaw can remember me for have the modded 97cc engine. well kinda put that one to the side for a while after the spark plug shot out like a bullet. well now I have a new build I got for the great price of $135 with a much bigger motor. its a Subaru engine. just got it...
  2. B

What r all the races for mini bikes in mi

Where are they all going to be in Michigan haven't been on much and just wanted to know
  3. B

cops and mini

anyone have a good story that has to deal with cops and your mini.
  4. B

mid michigan mini bike club

making a mid michigan mini bike club anyone else interested. its call wild riderz.
  5. B

mtd trail flitebefore and after

i got this at a garage sale for $110 with a 6.5 honda engine. ran great. finally got the urge to restore it. so far ive only gotten the frame. ull upload more along the way.getting seat redone right now
  6. B

racing classes for mini bikes

is there any racing classes for mini bikes and if so what are they
  7. B

fully street legal bar stool racer

i just wanted to share me custom made bar stool racer i built fully street legal. with everything needed.
  8. B

saginaw mini bike drags

well i know a few of you from saginaw were talking about drag racing next year i would like to start making plans now to set up date and times and rules.
  9. B

Wanted mtd trail flite head light

Need a head light to finsh bike
  10. B

anyone want to have a mini bike swap meet in michigan.

i see a lot of swap meet postings and wanted to know if anyone wanted to have one in michigan. its good idea if your looking for a winter project or just something new.:grind:
  11. B

wanted all scrap or broken parts for give away

Trying to save mini bike or mini bike parts from the junkyard if any one has any there looking to get rid of and it don't matter what it is. Wanna build rat rod bikes for locals. will pay shipping if needed. things i dont need is chain, or seats.
  12. B

Any junk or wrecked mini bike for give away

Trying to save mini bike or mini bike parts from the junkyard if any one has any there looking to get rid of and it don't matter what it is. Wanna build rat rod bikes for locals
  13. B

Wanted old 13 or bigger clutch

Anyone who has a unwanted clutch that they would give away for free. 13 or bigger tooth thanks for you help
  14. B

97cc engine mods

i figured a way to upgrade the 97cc engine to 40mph w/out removing the govner. i use a e3 sparkplug. 15w40 royal purple engine oil for antiwear and keeping the heat down. i also removed the trodle stop screw. added a kandn filter moded from a manco mini buggy engine. and added a straight pipe.
  15. B

mtd trail flite

anyone that can give me background on this bike would be great got one at a garage sale for $110. value would be nice.
  16. B

Riders in Saginaw area

have a small mini bike group that also has go cart/pocket bikes/ 3 wheeler/ mini buggies/etc. looking for local riders to get local races started.
  17. B

baja 97cc

how do i mod a 97cc engine.