Search results

1. countstevula

Post your cars!

This is my '62 Chevy Corvair van that i found in a lean-to of a barn sale last spring. I hauled it home last summer in the state that you see in the photo. Washed it and added some new tires on Oldsmobile wheels. Purchased some ignition parts and then it was put away for the winter. I will...
  2. countstevula

Newbie in Michigan

Welcome from Allendale. I have a sister in ferrysburg, close to you. My dad also has a 1955 bel air two door hard top project that has been in the works for 20 years now. I would love for him to finish it someday!
  3. countstevula

Sold 2 newer Hondas and bought a vintage Suzuki

Always wanted one of those. Even basket cases are way too much $$$ around where I live
  4. countstevula

Carlisle, PA Spring Swap

That's neat, he had a pal that looked like chumlee too from pawn stars
  5. countstevula

Carlisle, PA Spring Swap

I hear ya chad. The same guy at had the sperry rand Tricub had a Honda cub bike that I just about took with me. If he could have gotten it started I would be sitting on it in my living room right now writing this post lol. It was funny, he had some brochures for windber on his table too. I...
  6. countstevula

Carlisle, PA Spring Swap

Bought a few trinkets, nothing too expensive. A 1979 tecumseh master parts manual, a huge glass cookie jar, a couple 6x6 toys, and a toy that resembles the Coot Atv. The one 6x6 toy "Super Scrambler" has a working windup function too. How cool! Also a couple repop signs.
  7. countstevula

Carlisle, PA Spring Swap

Folks, that was a 700 dollar skat kitty roller.....youch is right!
  8. countstevula

Carlisle, PA Spring Swap

I took pictures because I wasn't in Michigan lol
  9. countstevula

Carlisle, PA Spring Swap

Anyone else here???? My first time here and I'm overwhelmed already, it's a huge event. A LOT of mini bikes, dirt bikes, go carts. Mostly smaller bikes, the fat tire bikes that I saw were not for sale. Many DBs, bajas, mancos, some Bronccos, fox, even a skat kitty. Also a sperry rand tri...
  10. countstevula

Sperry Tricub

OldMiniBikes member wildman is our resident sperry rand expert!
  11. countstevula

Pettit Mfg. Scat ATV

Too cool!!!!
  12. countstevula

Terra Jet Engine parts

Yer doin fine
  13. countstevula

Terra Jet Engine parts

Terra jets are amphibious 4x4s!
  14. countstevula

Bonanza shocks

Sold, sorry I forgot to update this listing
  15. countstevula

Troubled Terra Cat

This bike now has a new home with a collector....
  16. countstevula

Snowmobile Show and Swap

A power sports salvage yard had a snowmobile show and swap with some interesting turn outs. Enjoy the pictures
  17. countstevula

Really unexpected score!

Great score Markus! I like the fox trac decal ad in the yellow box of your fox catalog. They had some gnarly snowmobiles in the early days
  18. countstevula

Just finished my Rupp Chevy Jr

Wow Daryl, I don't know how I missed this thread! That looks amazing! ....but how fast is it?