Search results

1. boatguy

Winber 2019

Just wanted to say HELLO to my friends and Peekster. Wanted to make it this year but things have changed---I met a lady in Florida who also has a house in Michigan so I am now moving to Mich.Have some of my bikes here but still have some to go. Hope the weather is good for Y'all ---happy and...
  2. boatguy

I am back!

Just a short note to say I am back with the best group of people on the internet.I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and I am sorry I missed Windber the biggest and best event of the summer.Thanks to Phil for taking Peekster's abuse for me. As a side note my Facebook account was hacked...
  3. boatguy

Happy birthday scottessey

Happy birthday scott--have a great one.
  4. boatguy

** Happy Birthday delray **

Happy birthday brian---have a great one.
  5. boatguy

canuk's - "lil Geronimo" - (Vintage Class)

Nice work! Where did you find the bushings? I have looked at princess auto but no luck--thanks.
  6. boatguy

Havasu Dave's - "Mini Bike" - (Just For Fun)

Dave I am very sorry for your loss. I can only hope that remembering the good times with your son will help you and your family through these difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend--God speed.
  7. boatguy

I got an old Morris Mini!

Boy that car is in great shape--I have seen them with floor pans rusted to the breaking point. Should be a great build.
  8. boatguy

Dr. Shop Teacher's - "Lil" Indian Model 600 - (Vintage Class)

Very nice--a great job on this bike.
  9. boatguy

l'll Indian cover

Looks good--nice job on the bike.
  10. MICRO WELDING DONE

MICRO WELDING DONE

11. MICRO WELDING DONE

MICRO WELDING DONE

12. boatguy

Electric mini bikes, you've got to be kidding

I have an electric mini bike--in fact the only one left and bought from the designer. It is powered by an original brushless motor and a homemade circuit board. I went to an electric bike shop and they modified a control unit for the bike which is half the size of the original.I managed to get...
  13. boatguy

Welding and a Pacemaker

Hope all goes well Doc and you have a speedy recovery. Leave the welding to someone else--looking forward to seeing you at Windber.
  14. boatguy

** Happy Birthday Docdc **

Happy Birthday Doc.
  15. boatguy

Trailblazers' - Trail Horse - (18 and Under Class)

Wow this is different---a great group. Thanks Mr Davis and best of luck to the group--glad you could join the fun.
  16. boatguy

manchester1's - Tom Thumb - (Anything Goes)

Looks real good Karen--great seat!
  17. boatguy

canuk's - "lil Geronimo" - (Vintage Class)

Frame looks good--nice work.
  18. boatguy

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Never mind the paperwork buddy--just get well so you will be there!
  19. MICRO NEW PARTS MOCK UP

MICRO NEW PARTS MOCK UP

20. MICRO PARTS

MICRO PARTS