Search results

1. T

WTB: Kohler XKE engine

Looking for a Kohler CH6 XKE engine. Must be in running condition, need one for my project. Thanks.
  2. T

This thing needs to be put out of it's misery...

Mini Bike I'm honestly surprised this thing switched so many different hands. I met the person who built this horrible abomination, as well as seeing this death trap in person...
  3. T

WTB: Lil Indian Sabre roller frame:

Looking for a complete undamaged Lil Indian Sabre roller, with both front and rear suspension.
  4. T

NEED: Rupp 500 swing arm!

Looking for a Rupp 500 swing arm, damage free. Bought a frame on here recently and it was shipped unboxed and received quite a bit of damage. I was able to salvage the bent forks and frame but the swing arm is bent, kinked and twisted beyond repair. Looking for another.
  5. T

WTB: Rupp 500 roller

Looking for a front and rear suspension Rupp 500 or similar roller. No complete bikes please.
  6. T

WTB: Rupp 500 roller

Looking for a front and rear suspension Rupp 500 roller. Please no complete bikes.
  7. T

Dieseling Briggs 3HP??

I have an old 3HP Briggs engine that is quite worn out and burns a lot of oil. Was riding the bike around the block when I noticed something odd about the performance, not like how it usually runs. A lot of smoke was coming out the exhaust, more than normal, so I look down to see if the choke...
  8. T

WANTED: Lil Indian "Sabre?" full suspension roller/frame

Looking for a full suspension Lil Indian "Sabre?" frame. Roller preferred but will take complete frame if available. No complete bikes please, trying to use up some parts I have lying around.
  9. T

WTB: Quasi-Stellar front end!

Wrecked the front end on my Quasi-Stellar this weekend due to a broken handle bar. Broke free during a test run.... :doah:
  10. T

WTB: Lil Indian frame

Looking for a complete and clean Lil Indian frame. Don't need wheels or anything, just forks and frame itself.
  11. T

WTB: One (1) 4" Lil Indian mag rim half.

Looking for one half of a 4" Lil Indian mag rim. Mine has a small crack in it. :doah:
  12. T

Looking for....yet ANOTHER Lil Indian frame.

I am now looking for a third Lil Indian frame. Must have good solid frame tubes, no rewelds. Paint doesn't matter.
  13. T

What monster did this come out of?!

Can't figure out what this rather large piston came out of.
  14. T

WTB: Sachs KM42 rotary/wankel engine

I know this is a bit of a long shot but I am looking for a Sachs KM42 or similar wankel engine. Post/PM if you got one you're willing to sell!
  15. T

WTB: Lil Indian small frame:

Looking for a Lil Indian small frame, not the bolt together type. Fork is not needed, just the frame.
  16. T

WTB: Lil Indian small 'Tecumseh' frame!

Looking for a Lil Indian 'tecumseh motor' frame with 6" wheels.
  17. T

Stock predator engine dies when choke is fully opened?

My stock 212cc Predator dies when choke is fully opened and I can't seem to figure out why, but only at idle. If I open the choke fully and give it throttle, it will keep running, just not at idle. It will idle if choke is less than half way open but I can't give it throttle then. Motor has...
  18. T

Predator exhaust pipe measuring?

Looking at getting a pipe for my Predator but I don't quite understand how these are measured. Tall Narrow Frame Pipe for Clamp On Muffler Honda Clone Narrow Frame Pipe for Clamp On Muffler Honda Clone I want the exhaust pipe to be directly under the seat but I am limited with how high...
  19. T

WTB: Briggs 8HP flathead top piston ring:

Looking for a Briggs 8HP piston ring. I only need one.
  20. T

My worst 3HP Briggs.

This thing is a wreck, so I say it is time for a minor rebuild. So much was wrong with this engine before the tear down, I can't possibly understand how it was still running with plenty of torque to get up to speed. :confused: Both the piston and the bore are worn and scored, enough to...