Search results

1. hotrodricky

Lil Indian wheels 4in, sprocket, spacers, bolts

Pretty decent 4inch spoke wheels, sprocket, spacers and bolts for rear wheels. No cracks, more pics available through regular email. $295 free shipping in padded USPS envelope.
  2. Lil Indian wheels

Lil Indian wheels

Lil Indian mag wheels
  3. hotrodricky

Big Bird fat fender front?

I believe the fender is a Bird front fender and measures 5 & 3/4 wide by 14 heavy sheet metal. Pics upon request. $30 and shipping looks like $13.50 My OldMiniBikes pics don't seem to be working now.
  4. Lil Indian

Lil Indian

early 300 Lil Indian
  5. hotrodricky

Who has scratch built a frame?

scratch frame I built
  6. hotrodricky

Clinton A490 engine

CW or CCW and correct engine for what. I have an early Panther with the rope starter. Also some applications had a muffler and some the snub exhaust.
  7. hotrodricky

5" Taco wheels -- Ruttman also?

#1 I recently picked up a Ruttman, it appears to have Taco wheels. The rear wheel had what looked to be factory sprocket and factory spacers. Is this factory? #2 Examining the 5" wheels one wheel (front) has 4 plain ribs, the other wheel(rear) has the 4 ribs but mid point of the rib (or...
  8. hotrodricky

Clinton 503 NOS

The 502 was rated at 7hp and I think the 503 was 7.5 hp. What was nice about these engines is they start developing HP around 2000 rpm.
  9. hotrodricky

Trail horse fenders

sold
  10. hotrodricky

Clinton 503 NOS

Rare NOS Clinton 503 8.6cu in. big brother to the 7.8cu in 502 never fired comes with 2 custom headers, extra gaskets manual and tunable Noram clutch. A steel at $750 plus shipping. More photos upon request.
  11. Clinton 503

Clinton 503

Clinton 503 touted The Monster Motor 8.6 cu in.
  12. hotrodricky

Trail horse fenders

I have a pair of decent Trail Horse fenders, one fender has a small repair in the usual spot. $60 plus $13 shipping. Email me for pics. hotrodricky@gmail.com
  13. hotrodricky

Wanted TACO 22

PM sent
  14. hotrodricky

Clinton Panther Motor Mount

I don't have any of these left and the laser cutter has a minimum order of 10.
  15. hotrodricky

WTB 5" 2 piece steel wheel

Still looking
  16. hotrodricky

Mcculloch engine's

Saw motor conversion
  17. hotrodricky

Mcculloch engine's

The PTO side of the crankshaft will let you know if its a saw motor. With a short 5/8 PTO, its a saw motor, however all the parts are available to convert them for a kart or mini bike.
  18. hotrodricky

Bonanza sprocket for Go Powers

Are you looking for a plain sprocket or sprocket with drum?
  19. hotrodricky

Lil Indian seat size

Thanks so much
  20. hotrodricky

Lil Indian seat size

Can anyone give me the dimensions of a model 500 Lil Indian seat?