Search results

1. hotrodricky

Lil Indian wheels 4in, sprocket, spacers, bolts

Pretty decent 4inch spoke wheels, sprocket, spacers and bolts for rear wheels. No cracks, more pics available through regular email. $295 free shipping in padded USPS envelope.
  2. hotrodricky

Big Bird fat fender front?

I believe the fender is a Bird front fender and measures 5 & 3/4 wide by 14 heavy sheet metal. Pics upon request. $30 and shipping looks like $13.50 My OldMiniBikes pics don't seem to be working now.
  3. hotrodricky

5" Taco wheels -- Ruttman also?

#1 I recently picked up a Ruttman, it appears to have Taco wheels. The rear wheel had what looked to be factory sprocket and factory spacers. Is this factory? #2 Examining the 5" wheels one wheel (front) has 4 plain ribs, the other wheel(rear) has the 4 ribs but mid point of the rib (or...
  4. hotrodricky

Clinton 503 NOS

Rare NOS Clinton 503 8.6cu in. big brother to the 7.8cu in 502 never fired comes with 2 custom headers, extra gaskets manual and tunable Noram clutch. A steel at $750 plus shipping. More photos upon request.
  5. hotrodricky

Trail horse fenders

I have a pair of decent Trail Horse fenders, one fender has a small repair in the usual spot. $60 plus $13 shipping. Email me for pics. hotrodricky@gmail.com
  6. hotrodricky

Lil Indian seat size

Can anyone give me the dimensions of a model 500 Lil Indian seat?
  7. hotrodricky

WTB 5" 2 piece steel wheel

Looking for a 2 piece 5 in. steel wheel that resembles the Lil Indian steel wheel.
  8. hotrodricky

Lil Indian forks

I'm fabricating a set of forks. I had the trees laser cut and was under the assumption that all Lil Indian trees were the same? During the process I noticed that one set I have is a little larger but with the same spread? Thanks in advance, Rich
  9. hotrodricky

Twin Cats 300x

I have identical Cat 300x mini bikes. They are complete with original Briggs motors and in need of restoration. The bikes have not been messed with, no additional welds. The frames are in good condition and all parts seem to be there including the chain guards. I am asking $600 for the pair and...
  10. hotrodricky

Clinton panther crankshaft

I'm looking for a Clinton Panther crankshaft. I believe a 490 or 500 will work. Thanks, Rich
  11. hotrodricky

Clinton phantom motor, West Bend killer

Over the years I have heard stories of a Clinton powered kart that was next to unbeatable. Knowing a little of the Clinton engine short comings I dismissed this tale along with the claims of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster. Recently I have acquired one of these mystical engines and with a...
  12. hotrodricky

Bonanza 1300 fork springs

Looking for a set of Bonanza fork springs.
  13. hotrodricky

West bend 580 seals

Does anyone have the seal numbers, Pto & Ign. plate for the West Bend 580
  14. hotrodricky

Lil Indian brake caliper

I have searched the site looking for information on the illusive early Lil Indian brake caliper. Rumor has is that one was spotted somewhere in Argentina or maybe someone is re manufacturing them.
  15. hotrodricky

Need 2 Go Power reed petals

I need 2 Go Power reed petals for my reed cage, used in good condition Ok. Thanks, Rich
  16. hotrodricky

Photo delete

Can anyone help me how to delete photos. Obviously computers are not my thing. LOL Rich
  17. hotrodricky

2015 Build off entry: Mac Frijole Scratch Build

My 2015 Mcculloch powered Frijole
  18. hotrodricky

Lil Indian wheel color

I'm doing a restoration on a Lil Indian and need to know the original color of the 4 in. steel wheels. I'm not sure if they were white or off white? Thanks, Rich
  19. hotrodricky

4in. Lil Indian, Ruttman mag wheels

Pretty nice set of 4in Lil Indian mag wheels. Sprocket is a little pitted but very usable. Also included is an original set of wheel bearing that have been repacked. The only thing missing is the front wheel bolts. $300 plus 12 shipping.
  20. hotrodricky

4in. Lil Indian, Ruttman mag wheels, sprocket

Pair of 4in. lil Indian wheels, sprocket, bearing and bolts. These are the nicest wheels I have seen and have been on my shelf for years, $300.