Search results

1. H

Sensation sprocket and spacers

I'm looking for a sensation stroker and spacers and a sensation chopper seat thanks eddie
  2. H

Wheels

I think these wheels are off of a scat cat but not sure they are 5 inch
  3. H

Dune buggy

I know it not a mini bike but was just checking to see if anyone has any info on this dune buggy go cart
  4. H

2 rupps

on indianapolis Indiana craigs list is att500 and posably a roadster for 150 there to for for me but somebody needs to get them
  5. H

cat help

Picked this cat up today I know it has wrong eng and front wheel but was wondering if someone knows what model:scooter: thanks Eddie
  6. H

hs 40 oil leak

I have a hs 40 with oil leaking pretty bad from the govener shaft dose any one know a easy fix for this thanks Eddie
  7. H

sears big tire mini bike

I just ran across a guy with a big tire sears mini bike for sale for 450 I was just wondering how rare of a bike this was becouse I have never seen one before the only thing missing is the rear fender it still has the orig tires and it runs. Just not sure if its worth the asking price figured...
  8. H

arco easy rider maybe

I think its a arco easy rider but what model
  9. H

comet belt on a sensation

I have mid 70s sensation go devil with a comet converter set up but the belt is missing I ordered one from OldMiniBikes per the questions I was ask as for as mesurements but the belt they sent is to tight and will not slip at idle dose any one have any idea what belt I need to order next ? Thanks Eddie
  10. H

cat dominator forks

I'm looking for cat dominator forks or just one side of the fork .one side of mine has been broken and welded not strait thanks
  11. H

how to test a hs40 ignition coil

I have a 1971 hs 40 with no fire I removed the flywheel and sanded the points put it back together and it fired once and hadn't fired sense I'm a automotive mech so I have some understanding of how the system works but I'm not sure how to test the coil and mabey its the condensor . Would...
  12. H

aggie and taco 22 forks

Can any one tell me if the aluminum part of a taco 22 forks the same as aaggie or king o lawn . I'm missing one fork leg for my aggie and the pics of the taco lowers looks the same if they were I will just order new ones for a taco and make them work. Any help will be appreciated thanks Eddie
  13. H

aggie or king o lawn fork

Just bought a realy nice king o lawn that's missing one side of the fork so I'm in need of one thanks Eddie
  14. H

wheel

Looking for a front wheel for a stellar black beauty thanks Eddie
  15. H

what is it

picked this up at a swap meet to day tubing is 7/8 I haven't ever seen a wheel like this ether
  16. H

king o lawn

looking for a king o lawn or mickie or a aggie roller to restore thanks Eddie
  17. H

rupp tank

looking for a gas tank for a 69 rupp roadster the chrome don't have to be good
  18. H

another one

Just picked this up from a friend don't have any idea what it is
  19. H

any idea?

this is one of two mini bikes I bought last night it came with manco five inch wheels with it but I don't think they are the right ones for it looks like a bird to me
  20. H

what model cat is this

bought this and another mini bike last night just wondering what model it is