Search results

1. ole4

Old videos of my Atlas TT5000 original condition and my BSA annoying the neighbors.

First picture is the Atlas today and the old video is it in very used original condition. The next two AVI's are of a party around 1984 first is the atlas and next an old bsa hornet.
  2. ole4

How to post AVI videos.

Found some videos on a old hard drive that have my old atlas in original condition from 1980's Also one of my BSA's was wondering how to post a AVI file.
  3. ole4

1967 Rupp continental resto mod.

Selling a 1067 Rupp continental. Has a lot of mods including extended swing arm and a welded on end to that the rear wheel cannot come off unless axle is pulled. Original 67 had open ends on the front and rear and if axle is not tightened correctly wheel could come off front or rear so they are...
  4. ole4

Powell for Sale.

Time to part with some of the fleet. First is a E-model powell. This was just restored. Has a reproduction cover and a 20 series comet driver. Has a lighted HS50 disguised as the original HS40 with early tins. Has a head and tail light (LED), original spark arrestor muffler correct metal gas...
  5. ole4

Reconditioned big valve head for sale

This came off my kart engine that I am upgrading. It is a 32 x 25 head and was a 22cc chamber. It has been milled and is 17.5 CC's now. It has a backcut intake and both seats were touched up with a 45 stone by hand and relapped and vacuum tested. Head Flows a max of 86 CFM and I can provide...
  6. ole4

Early Hs40 metal gas tank with vertical seam.

Looking for a metal HS40 gas tank, like my powell has in the picture below.
  7. ole4

West Bend pair of 820 motors

I have two west bend 820 motors which I was going to rebuild but have just too many other things to do and I am going to start selling off stuff I will probably never get to. These were on a ultra light and were mounted on an aluminum plate that held the motors and prop drive. They were sitting...
  8. ole4

High Performance clone heads for sale.

I have some clone heads for sale. These are new everest 14cc head castings. They have been ported, and come in various valve sizes from 32x27, 32x25, and 28.5x25. They have all been flow tested and port velocity mapped. the data will be supplied with the particular head. They currently have no...
  9. ole4

GTC 340

Just got one of the GTC 340 copies of a comet/salsbury 340. I took it apart to see how it compares with the originals and it is a very close copy. Looks like they came over on a slow boat as it was a bit corroded and had moly spray all over it on the sheaths, so I cleaned up everything and...
  10. ole4

Ported 14cc big valve heads.

Selling 4 ported big valve heads. 3 are 32/25 and one is a 28.5/25 head. All are ported flow and velocity tested with stainless valves with intakes back cut 30 degrees with multi angled intake seats. Heads can be bought with just the valves or setup with springs and retainers to your specs...
  11. ole4

28.5/25 ported honda copy head.

This head is a 28.5/25 head that has been ported using the flow bench during the process. it currently has 28lb springs on the intake and the exhaust with 23 lbs seat pressure. I can supply any spring combination you want however. Valves were unshrouded and head milled to 17CC's. This one is...
  12. ole4

32/25 ported 18cc honda copy head

I have a couple of these honda copy heads I got when cloneengineonline was selling them a few years ago. They have the nice chamber that has the squarish squish bands and angled chamber shape. This head is a 32/25 head that has been ported using the flow bench during the process. it currently...
  13. ole4

Wanted throttle cable rack for a Powell throttle.

Looking for the removable cable rack for a Powell throttle.
  14. ole4

Stainless lighting coil retainers needed

I ruined the retaining clips holding on the two lighting coils. Does anyone have one or two or know where I can get them?
  15. ole4

Bonanza Hodaka stuff

Was at my biddies shop for a guitar clinic and in the workshop amongst a ton of other stuff were some bonanza's he must be restoring for someone and a bunch of hodaka engines getting rebuilt modified. One is supposed to be built for a speed run on the salt flats. Anyway my pics are not very good...
  16. ole4

KTM 125SX engine For the crazy people.

2006 KTM 125SX for sale $1200. This low time engine was bought in 2008 for my shifter kart. I replaced the original piston with a new vertex piston, as well as head and base gaskets/O-rings. Modified reed cage to have a pulse port for a fuel pump and made a mounting plate on the engine for coil...
  17. ole4

Round alloy gas tank.

This is a 4" diameter 8 1/4" long round gas tank. Had it on my Atlas but got a fiberglass one for it so this one is up for sale. $40 shipped. Has petcock
  18. ole4

speedway folding footpegs wanted.

Need either one or preferably two of these footpegs.
  19. ole4

lighting coil removal

Does anyone have a good method of removing the square metal clips holding the lighting coils on the Tecumseh magneto? I tried to lightly pry them but I don't want to screw up the coils. Want to clean the laminations of rust and to dip the assembly I need to remove the coils.
  20. ole4

Got a powell!

Found this for sale locally and while I used to think these were funny looking, when I saw the ones David Wulf had done I was hooked. Had been looking on local craigslist but you never see any mini's except current stuff but this one popped up on a Texas minibike Facebook page. Anyway can anyone...