Search results

1. N

WTB, 12" long tank

looks as if it is 3 pieces welded together? it is not rolled in those 2 spots is it?.. I might know of a place that can make one just that size for you..prolly bout 150.00? If you dont need the weld spots could be easier I need to know how you want it to look i guess.. lemme know
  2. N

5hp briggs...need carb...angled piece...

My briggs looks just like yours.. 3 bolts on exhaust so not that old...if u could point me in the right dire tion as to where i might buy one of them gems id be happy.... At this time i do not own a welder :shrug:
  3. N

5hp briggs...need carb...angled piece...

Old school flat head briggs i need a carb... Not the oldschool in tank one that came with it but something better... Will a mikuni 22mm work?.. Also does anyone know where i can get an adapter so it would be angled out a bit.. Having a hard time finding good info and ive been searching the forum...
  4. N

Too Hot Outside.......

Omg...heat going to my head...lol (trail king) five minutes tearing down motor and bang...next thing u know im gonna be calling it a rupp lol:laugh:
  5. N

Too Hot Outside.......

Where did u get the carb and pipe? I have basically thesame motor but need the carb mount, carb, and pipe.. Also what are you goung to use for your throttle hookup... The one on my beat up trail king is wayyyyyy horrid..and i need a bit o help...
  6. N

I'm rich !!

Ill pay double if it comes with the broken chain:laugh:
  7. N

Happy but confused.

Same front end setup as pacesetter... Maybe goes trail ram, trail buck, trail husky?... Same exact front tire as well....
  8. N

Trail Buck need help!

My email is nw8979@gmail.com... i also got a pick of my buck :smile:
  9. N

Trail Buck need help!

Hello fellows.. I am new.. But excited.. I bought a rupp roadster 2, and now i bought a trail buck.. Trail buck is not running and has the wrong motor on it (briggs 5hp) with an adapter and a tec type bowl carb... I guess what i need help with is some pics in and around motor.. Rear and...
  10. N

It's a minibike, so it must be a Rupp!

Whats word on these i live so close i could spit on them... Ramjet worth it?
  11. N

Ohh Boy.......

Omg...just picked up a Rupp roadster 2 today... I think i made a wise choice lol