Search results

1. J

CT200u trouble.

Ok, I need some help. I bought a Coleman CT200u used. Had been sitting for years. Cleaned out the fuel tank, put a new carb on it and got the stock centrifugal clutch unfrozen and it ran fine. Pretty slow and the clutch slipped going up hills so I put on a TAV. After the TAV install it was just...
  2. J

Spark Arrestor

Hey guys. Picked up a Coleman ct200u for a song and am starting to modify. I want to use it on BLM/forest service ground along with private Property where wild fire is a risk here in CA. I’m thinking of getting it green stickered but haven’t decided. I’m coming up short on the best way to add a...
  3. J

TAV help

I looking for a tav for my blazer mini bike. Im gonna run a gx160 with 3/4” Keyed shaft but my driven jack shaft is also 3/4”. All of the tav I come across are 3/4” driver and 5/8” driven. Do I need to go to a 40 series and try and bush up my motor shaft to 1”? Thanks JW
  4. J

Comet tav 30

Is this worth trying to get parts for or would I be better off just getting a new one?
  5. J

Looking for more info on blazer

Hey everyone. I've had this for a while but I'm getting ready to start gettin it fixed up and back out on the "trail". All I can really find for info is some old ads and a few pics. When I got the bike it had no motor so I put a brigs that I had with a centrifugal clutch on it. Was this bike...