Search results

1. smallbikes88

need Fuji Go Devil carb parts or whole

I am currently trying to get this go devil going but I am missing parts inside of the carb, if anyone has anything or a full carb I will buy!!!
  2. smallbikes88

Any street legal riders in the cleveland area?

ok I started a page on facebook so we can all get together for rides or meets? let me know if you want in. doesn't matter what you ride as long as its street legal! https://www.facebook.com/groups/897328877043943/897345160375648/?notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1464617372378865
  3. smallbikes88

old school minibike show Ann Arbor?

is this show still happening? I haven't heard anything about it yet and I know its usually at the end of april?
  4. smallbikes88

anyone have one of these? heathkit?

just picked this up and I know its a factory minibike mower but does anyone have a running one?
  5. smallbikes88

Trailsport Bobber minibike runs great new tires

I have had this bike for awhile and its a great rider but I am thinning my heard, it starts up and has a lot of power but could use a carb cleaning, seems to want to idle low until you give it gas. its adusted now so it stays on but the idle is a little high, at least for my tastes? it might be...
  6. smallbikes88

bonanza mb200 with fox lemans racing wheels

selling as a roller, comes as you see it. It was running fine but I have another frame I want to build so I am letting this one go. all it needs is a motor, pm me for a shipping quote, first $300 gets it.
  7. smallbikes88

Bonanza Mx roller will deliver to windber

I lost all interest in this bike. Its really cool but I don't have the time or money to find a hodaka for it. I belive it originally had one in there? There is no rewelds in the frame, has the original tank seat steel fenders seat is not broke but needs a cover. It will come with out the...
  8. smallbikes88

Bonanza mb200

selling my bike because my van needs fixed for windber, Its all new, fox lemans racing wheels, new seat, band brake. New 79cc predator engine. Can deliver to windber if paid for in advance. Let me know send a message looking for 500 cash and located in Cleveland ohio. also the tires have...
  9. smallbikes88

Flexo Big bear

Ok I guess my other thread got pulled because no price, well here it is 300 cash or paypay will ship, the wheels are good frame needs a lot of work, pm me for a shipping quote
  10. smallbikes88

The real deal Mark Rogue original

Ok Its super rare and original! Original paint, tires, seat, shocks handle bars. it runs and rides! Selling at a fraction of what its worth! 1000$$$ will ship or deliver with in a certain range.
  11. smallbikes88

Pedator 99cc vs 79cc?

I just saw that there was a predator 99cc engine (item# 68124) and I called they were discontinued? now you get the 79cc predator, whats the difference? Who is running these on a minibike? I only ask because I am building a very small minibike and every motor I have is too big for the frame...
  12. smallbikes88

Lil Inidan 4 spoke Mag wheels and firestone tires

These are in great shape, someone painted them silver at one point but I know they can be cleaned up. The tires are firestone kart tires and are in good shape too. I don't need them. There is no brakes or cracks in them. I am looking for 300 plus 25 shipping. Let me know if there is any...
  13. smallbikes88

Trail sport minibike with tav and tecumseh Bobber

was gonna bring this to the ann arbor show but can not make it this year, its a Trail sport minibike Bobber chopper that does run but needs some fine tuning. I am looking for 600 or best offer. You can call or text or send a message but text is faster 440-241-3748 greg
  14. smallbikes88

Ruttman minibike

I was gonna bring this to the ann arbor show but I can not make it this year, so it is available through the site. I can meet if you need, the bike is pretty straight not looking for trades. not sure of the model but its small. If you want to text or call 440-241-3748 greg looking for 500 or...
  15. smallbikes88

looking for stock db30 seat

just like it says I am looking for a seat that isn't all ripped up, if anyone has one let me know thanks
  16. smallbikes88

What is this Kart? Looks like Ruttman front wheels?

My buddy called me up and asked if I wanted a free kart? I said ok, much to my surprise he gives me this? I am guessing its late 50's early 60's, but am puzzled on the maker? if any one has any info I would like to try to make it nice again?
  17. smallbikes88

Taco roller for sale

looks like its in need of some love but the frame looks good and don't see any rewelds? I am pretty sure the rear wheel is original still has the original tag on the front forks and looks like original foot pegs? seat was recovered. I will ship but will get a quote when I get a zip code...
  18. smallbikes88

Anyone have 2 front riding lawnmower wheels?

I just bought a nice cub cadet lawn bug 1027, and the front wheels were replaced with some garbage ones. if anyone has a 4" wheel or 5" wheel that has a 5/8 shaft doesn't need a bearing, I think the originals were just greased. let me know thanks!
  19. smallbikes88

Barn find Trail horse original must see!

Picked this up and its not really me, so I am passing it off. it looks al original except the rear tire? Seat is very nice the ening is free and has compression but the crab is pretty gummed up. it still has the frame id tag inder the seat and will post a pic if needed. Looking for 425 can...
  20. smallbikes88

Heathkit Boonie cat ruttman parts to Ann arbor show

Just had to put 1500 into my van, so selling these to fund my windber trip. the first is a running ridding heathkit Boonie bike, runs rides needs brake adjusted. looking for $650, second is a sears purple roller looks like I has a 2 speed jack shaft $150, 3rd is a Cat chopper with a Tecumseh...