Search results

1. U

I found a Flexo in the metal pile at the dump!

I got a tip from a friend the other day about a mini bike frame sitting in the metal pile at the dump. As soon as I got the message I sped down there and found this gem just sitting among the heap of broken grills, mowers, and random junk. It looks rough but the frame is very solid and rolls...
  2. U

Snowblower tracked doodlebug.

added some picks to the track and installed a removable ski. It works great but its a bit scary at higher speeds.
  3. U

Snow Bike Build

I wasn't aware it was "not cool" to help people with their projects. I was simply trying to share my design in hopes to make it easier for others to do the same, I apologize.
  4. U

Snowblower tracked doodlebug.

Here is a few pics from a recent project i finally finished. This started last spring when I found a set of tracks from an old snowblower at the dump this is similar to what it originally looked like when new after some brainstorming i came up with this mock up. These tracks were never...
  5. U

Snow Bike Build

very cool! I am in the middle of using the same style track to make a single tracked bike. For the bearings i am using 5/8 for the wheels and 3/8 for the axle shaft. Grainger and tractor supply have been an excellent resource.
  6. U

Girls and Mini Bikes

I loaned my bike to these ladies so they could re-create their favorite scene from dumb and dumber
  7. U

The collection so far. I am addicted... (lots of pics)

I added a wheelie bar to my little 212 swapped blue bike. Now we can have wheelie competitions!
  8. U

I am planning a trip with the entire fleet to one of the islands around here, I will have them all together for that. The Supra belongs to my buddy Mike, it is around 600whp and scary as hell to ride in. He hopes to run 10's in the quarter mile and is very close to getting there.
  9. U

I have been bitten by the minibike bug in a bad way. It all started with a haggard $100 snowblower powered deathtrap and has been all downhill from there I fell in love with this piece of crap and had spent a lot of time beating the hell out of it. It had a habit of lifting to front wheel so...
  10. U

New member from Maine, seeking advice on my new bike

Sorry for falling off the grid for a while. I'm back with an update on this ridiculous frankenbike. I had been enjoying it immensely with zero maintenance for a long time and I could tell it was getting tired. I had removed the governor and every time I drove it I was pretty much redlining...
  11. U

I forgot to mention the electric start does work. I don't know the exact engine, all I know is its a Tecumseh snowblower engine and it is very loud. After I fix the clutch I would like to make a smaller gas tank that fits behind the seat, the current one is huge and awkward, it was held with zip...
  12. U

Hello! I recently purchased a minibike on Craigslist on a whim and now I have found myself here. I am amazed at some of the creations on here and was inspired enough to join and share my project. I found this bike on Cl with a vague description and small picture. According to the guy who sold it...