Search results

1. U

I found a Flexo in the metal pile at the dump!

I got a tip from a friend the other day about a mini bike frame sitting in the metal pile at the dump. As soon as I got the message I sped down there and found this gem just sitting among the heap of broken grills, mowers, and random junk. It looks rough but the frame is very solid and rolls...
  2. U

Snowblower tracked doodlebug.

Here is a few pics from a recent project i finally finished. This started last spring when I found a set of tracks from an old snowblower at the dump this is similar to what it originally looked like when new after some brainstorming i came up with this mock up. These tracks were never...
  3. U

The collection so far. I am addicted... (lots of pics)

I have been bitten by the minibike bug in a bad way. It all started with a haggard $100 snowblower powered deathtrap and has been all downhill from there I fell in love with this piece of crap and had spent a lot of time beating the hell out of it. It had a habit of lifting to front wheel so...
  4. U

New member from Maine, seeking advice on my new bike

Hello! I recently purchased a minibike on Craigslist on a whim and now I have found myself here. I am amazed at some of the creations on here and was inspired enough to join and share my project. I found this bike on Cl with a vague description and small picture. According to the guy who sold it...