Search results

1. P

Full Of questions I know plan needed

Any engine that goes NOT require a clutch to change gears is what I meant
  2. P

Full Of questions I know plan needed

So I'm taking my time to build up a mini bike because if I don't I would rush it and get something I don't want Keep in mind I'm 286 Pounds 6'1 my first thought was get a huge engine and throw it in a frame until I researched and found out its more to it So I want to know the best...
  3. P

two engines which is putting out more

Thanks for the info so are you saying start from scratch and build it up or mod the stage 3 from how it comes
  4. P

two engines which is putting out more

affordablegokarts: Stage 3 Engine or affordablegokarts: Big Block Engine Stage I
  5. P

i want to go fast 286 pound rider

Street riding not sure on frames yet but i would like for it to have alot of room to bolt a upto 13hp if i ever wanted to go biggger
  6. P

What's up from NorCal bay area & Stockton area

for the right setup i dont have a problem paying so my budget is open but im not going to pay anything outrageous
  7. P

thanks for the welcome ...lol im not as big as that picture aha budget hmmm nothing outrageous like 2 grand on a motor i wont do ....the blue bike looks fassst but i dont want the chopper frame does this forum have a thread with the heights of engines / or how big of a engine a frame can accept...
  8. P

what are my options i have no bike to start with so im trying to hear all options before i start located in norcal
  9. P

Anything forsale I'm n stockton

Anything forsale I'm n stockton
  10. P

Hello from Nor Cal

Any bay area or Stockton area mini bike shops
  11. P

Northern California Group. . .

Also in the concord Antioch area
  12. P

Northern California Group. . .

Hey I'm in Stockton a lot Want to get a mini bike know of any around ?
  13. P

What's up from NorCal bay area & Stockton area

I just rode a mini bike for the first time in 25 years now I want my own but dot know where to start I'm 286 lbs I rode one with 5.5hp moved but I want more power if anyone can help me get started on getting my own bike that would be cool I'm looking for info like best frame tO choose for my...