Search results

1. T

WTB - Briggs Raptor

Just like title says. Looking for a Briggs Raptor. In good decent running condition. Thanks, JD
  2. T

have you sold that taco yet?

have you sold that taco yet?
  3. T

Briggs Raptor price

Hey guys/gals I found a Briggs Raptor III on CL going for $250 obo. Is this a good deal or should I pass? Posted description: Up for sale is my Briggs & Stratton Raptor Racing Motor! It is completely ported and polished, High Performance Dyno racing Cam, Dynoded at over 15hp with current...
  4. T

WTB-Murray fork nut

Looking for a Murray fork nut. Thanks JD
  5. T

WTB - Animal Parts

Breast and rump are my favorite... lol
  6. T

WTB - Animal Parts

Hey Group, Looking to buy take off/used animal cams, rods and pistons? My son and I are working on his Intek 206 5.5. I know these parts can get expensive so looking for some killer deals Thanks JD
  7. T

Hey Yellowhand, Can you please tell me where you purchased the throttle bracket you used to...

Hey Yellowhand, Can you please tell me where you purchased the throttle bracket you used to installed the throttle cable to the B&S Intek 206? I've been trying to get my going but can't seem to get any help. Thanks' JD
  8. T

Mini Bike Seat Cover and Board-New

PM sent.
  9. T

AGK free mods

Great info guys... :scooter:
  10. T

WalkyGator, do you still have the fork nut for sale?

WalkyGator, do you still have the fork nut for sale?
  11. T

Murray

WallyGator, how much do you want for the 3.5 tecumseh?
  12. T

Murray Track 2 Mini Bike Owners Group

I'm all in. Just bought my Murray a few days ago and now think about putting a B&S Intek 206 5.5. This should be a great rider....
  13. T

Intek 206 5.5

Hey Bill, Thanks for the response in regards to converting the Intek 206 5.5 for my Murray mini bike. I took a look at your set up but was wondering where you got that bracket from? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks JD truword1@gmail.com
  14. T

Intek 206 5.5

Hey guys, I've just pick up a B & S Intek 206 5.5 and need help converting it to fit my Doodlebug. Can anyone please give me some suggestions. What I mainly need help with is hooking up the throttle to the carb. Pictures would be perfect. Thanks JD