Search results

1. Vintage_bike_nut

Fox Trail FX

How you see it in the pictures is how it sits currently
  2. Vintage_bike_nut

Fox Trail FX

Runs and drives but needs to be reassembled. I have all of the parts that it needs to be put back together, chain, clutch, clutch guard, throttle, and air cleaner. It is located in Elkhart Lake, Wi. Im not shipping it pick-up only. $550obo Please call or text 920-286-3637 Thank you
  3. Vintage_bike_nut

twin engine drive-train clutch setup

and how do you hook up the carburetors together?
  4. Vintage_bike_nut

Diaphragm Carburetor Help on Hs40 Fox

so i removed the head, everything was all carboned up, except for the left side of the piston, the valves and other half of the piston were completely black. i cleaned that and put it all back together and the only feedback i get when i try to start it is a little popping noise. i tried...
  5. Vintage_bike_nut

twin engine drive-train clutch setup

i've got to thinking about building a bike with two meth burning briggs engines, with the clutch, is there a special sprocket for engine #2? say if one engine is running more rpm than the other, will it be pulling? something where if the front engine is pulling, it has like a ratcheting effect...
  6. Vintage_bike_nut

Super Bronc VT-10 and Go kart

super bronc is gone!!!
  7. Vintage_bike_nut

I put it in how it came out.
  8. Vintage_bike_nut

Its a new champion plug and I can tell you one thing, it has a LOT of compression, when you pull it, it either rips uour shoulder out, or lift off the ground. Someone told me that it may be the valves, I think its gonna be a winter project. Thanks for the help
  9. Vintage_bike_nut

The Vt-10 will be at the Davenport vintage motorcycle swap meet this weekend. If you're going check it out along with my gilson drag bike.
  10. Vintage_bike_nut

Couldn't tune the motor just right, so I put a new diaphragm in and now she's back firing, and shooting flames.I don't think that's good lol. I've tuned and tuned again on the carb and I just can't get it. Its either running way too rich or way too lean. Can't find a happy medium. Any...
  11. Vintage_bike_nut

This one is in immaculate condition. Its been restored and hasn't been driven much since then. Powdercoated everything. Even has an electric starter.
  12. Vintage_bike_nut

mini dragster fueled by ALCOHOL

took it out on a 1/2 mile flat track at wauseon ohio for the motorcycle swap meet, it was awesome on the track
  13. Vintage_bike_nut

Trail Horse

would you trade for a project VT10?
  14. Vintage_bike_nut

Bump. :shrug:
  15. Vintage_bike_nut

mini dragster fueled by ALCOHOL

Just lighting er up! Ordered two back tires, lets burn this one.
  16. Vintage_bike_nut

Running tecumseh engine with #40 clutch

i have a 3.5 tecumseh power sport engine, it runs great, no knocking noises or anything. i changed the oil in it, and now here it sits. Clutch works good. Im in elkhart lake wisconsin. $50 plus shipping
  17. Vintage_bike_nut

im holding onto that one :laugh:
  18. Vintage_bike_nut

I have an early super bronc vt-10, it runs, just needs some love, it has the wrong carburetor, no battery for the electric start and needs a little bit of wiring done to it. Plus side: Electric start Has original flat fender exhaust pipe! no tears in seat, tires aren't flat. Asking $500...