Search results

1. iScream

Complete doodle bug roller.

Doodle bug roller complete. $150 shipped on your dime. Ask em if you got em.
  2. iScream

Bad@$$ mini roller.

Not much i can say. Its in great shape! Chrome bars under black waterbased paint. $150 and shipped on your dime. Only one ive seen. Ask em if you got em.
  3. iScream

Baja 97cc engine

Almost like new, ready to run. Ngk plug and fresh oil. Got from JayKay(great guy to deal with). $100 or ship on your dime. Ask em if you got em.
  4. iScream

Honda gx160

Honda gx160. Needs carb gaskets, ohv hose, new oil, and a mini. Newly replaced ohv gasket. $100 shipped on your dime. I was planning on keeping her until I found my subaru engine. Fluids have been drained for shipment. Carb missing on engine is in my parts cleaner though they dont need it. Ask...
  5. iScream

Tecumseh oh6

Tecumseh oh6, fits perfect in baja mb200/warrior frame. Needs new oil and carbs cleaned. (When buying a new or used engine thats always first). Fluids are drained for shipment. One strong engine. $100 and shipping is on your dime. Ask em if you got em!
  6. iScream

Manco streaker roller. Houston, tx

Manco streaker roller. Looks complete, $100 local or ship on your dime. Well worth it, i have the seat base also. Needs to be cushioned and covered. Need money for my heathkit boonie rebuild. Houston, tx
  7. iScream

18hp Vanguard

I have a chance to get a new 18hp Vanguard with key start. Should I get it? If so, than why? Anything I should look for? No idea what I would even put it on yet. Well a mini of course! Is it even practical to run this? If not I may just get it to trade for other mini projects. Thanks
  8. iScream

Houston,Tx Aug.19 meet?

I want to plan a meet for Aug.19, 2012 in the North Houston area. Probably a meet and greet on sheets. I know its short notice, but its on a Sunday and will be easily accessible. Im thinking around 6pm. Bring your minis, a good attitude, and some parts to swap or sell (if you want). If...
  9. iScream

Heathkit Boonie

I recently acquired a Heathkit. I plan to repaint or powder coat depending on the tools I buy first. Drop a Honda gx160/200 and leave the rest up for chance. The honda is only temporary though until I find a good fit for it. It came with a briggs 4 or 4.5 hp that is missing a few burn out parts...
  10. iScream

Number 7!

Got a couple more yesterday. A baja warrior with craftsman 6.0 engine and a to be announced with a honda gx160/200. Could someone please help me figure out this one? The seat isnt original and is a wood plank so im gonna weld one up. As soon as I can find out what it is, than I can restore it to...
  11. iScream

Got it for a bbq pit.

Hello all, ive recently got the minibike itch and have picked up five in the last week or so. The one I picked up today I like the most so far. I just have not found a serial on it yet or any markings at all. I am about to head to the garage to give it a hard look and strip the motor from it so...