Search results

1. Y

Manual Clutch?

Have any of yall tried the manual clutch that was built a while back, if so ..what are your findings? I like the idea, and want to build a drag mini bike.. but wonder if it will take the power ( 30 to 34hp)
  2. Y

Head flow CFM numbers?

I have the ability to flow heads and carbs now, with actual CFM numbers. What are some of the highest numbers you guys have seen with modified heads? I am flowing at 28inches, by the way. I found some stock flow numbers on here the other day, and my stock numbers were right with them.
  3. Y

Mini Bike weight?

What does a mini bike weigh? I am just looking for a close number on a mini with a clone or predator (196 to 212cc) engine. I know there will be variables, but a general idea would be great, Thanks.
  4. Y

212cc Predator Hemi head

I have a 212cc Predator Hemi head that I will sell. I ported it, milled it down to 16cc (didn't measure what was cut). It has Stainless steel 27/25mm valves, 26lb springs, aluminum retainers, split locks. I currently have it on a older style Predator on the dyno. It makes 20.8hp with a Dover S/A...
  5. Y

Clone carbs for sale

I am doing a Predator build up (results posted in the clone/predator section). I have done all that I am gonna do, until I get it built, and will not be using the carbs on it anymore. All carbs are jetted for a good flowing header (engine has a .880 j-style) and a high flowing air filter...
  6. Y

Predator build up details

I am doing a Predator build. I have been wanting to do this for a while, so here I go. I am starting with an out of the box non-hemi style engine. I have dynoed it straight out of the box, I just manually work the throttle to bypass the governor. It shows 7.24 peak at 3700rpm. If there is an...
  7. Y

WTB Predator crank(s)

I need a couple cranks (or more) for a Predator. I hurt one a while back, and a buddy hurt his today. I bought a couple a while back on ebay, but the place I got them dont have any now. Any one have a hook up on Predator cranks? (these are the older style, not the newest requiring a different...
  8. Y

Clutch with 2 drivers

I thought I saw a picture of a clutch with two drive gears on it. I want to build a Kart with two clone engines (one in front of the other) and thought the two driver clutch would be the way to go. Any one got any info for me? Thanks
  9. Y

Billet Steel Flywheel 196cc

Since they have allowed the different flywheels in clone kart racing, the billet steel is now "old news" (especially since the new PVL aluminum is out and decent priced). I now have some flywheels that I probably wont use. These are the $59.95 billet steel version. Here is a link to it: Billet...
  10. Y

Gx390 on alcohol ??

I have friend with an outlaw S/A clone engine. It has a 390 carb on it converted to alcohol. I converted it to alcohol a while back and we dynoed it with good results, however on the track they said it has a stumble when getting back in it in the straights. I did not drill the holes behind the...