Search results

1. vwfan79

ISO Harrison

Looking for a nice straight harrison roller or would take a pak mule roller too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. vwfan79

ISO Harrison

Looking for a straight clean Harrison wildcat or bobcat. No bends or rewelds. Roller or frame and fork set Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. vwfan79

ISO Harrison wildcat

Looking for a straight clean Harrison wildcat or bobcat. No bends or rewelds roller or frame and fork set post pics and price please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. vwfan79

Performance parts

I have a hemi predator with 32/28.5 welded head 13cc chamber 1.2 gage roller rockers havoc gas ported billet piston +.020 arc rod ambush billet flywheel ambush billet adjustable coil mount dyno 335 billet cam 28mm mikuni block was milled piston sits .020 out of the hole currently setup to run vp...
  5. vwfan79

Holder minicycle

Looking for a rear fender and muffler for a 1970s Holder minicycle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. vwfan79

Fresh BSP motor

BSP block Honda side cover ARC rod new bearings Z4m flat top piston new file fit rings New dyno mod 2 cam Pvl flywheel 4 degree key Block vented Block milled .030 Fresh hone Hemi head .032 copper head gasket 24mm Oko flat slide carb Single stage header All clearances checked Only ran...
  7. vwfan79

Roller or part

Asuza frame stretched 4" adjustable jackshaft Carter wheels knobby tires good tread 60t sprocket disc brake rotor asuza seat chrome fenders ccs charger forks frame is setup to hold a Rupp roadster 2 tank not included $200 plus shipping for all or will part out will trade for 24mm flatslide...
  8. vwfan79

Parts parts parts

Winter clear out, buyer pays shipping can do bundles M5 local pick up only would like to sell with the tilly, if you don't like my price make me an offer, all parts are used but still in good shape and very useable. 5.5hp 2.815 bore block w/ wiseco piston 6.5 crank and arc 3.595 rod no head...
  9. vwfan79

Custom Asuza

Frame has 4" stretch pocket bike forks hydraulic disc brakes Rupp gas tank pro taper bars wiseco tach 10" Carter rims with knobby tires adjustable jackshaft Motor is a BSP block Honda side cover honda z4m flat top piston +.010 arc rod Pvl flywheel 4 degree key file fit rings 18cc honda head 27...
  10. vwfan79

Ruttman sprocket

Looking for sprocket for ruttman 5 spoke rim, one that attaches to the bosses on the outer edge of the rim. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  11. vwfan79

Drag roller

CCS Charger with 4" stretch 8" tri star front wheel with street tread tire 6" tri star rear with slick hydraulic brakes split sprocket hub with 5 sprockets 1 gallon frame mounted fuel tank jack shaft with gears gold pro chains tach catch can frame has been braced and motor plate reinforced. I...
  12. vwfan79

Custom Bonaza

Bonanza with 10" Carter wheels dot street tires chrome fenders chrome ct70 rear shocks gold pro chains custom seat and 1+ gallon frame mounted fuel tank. Bike ride very smooth, I've had this bike 70+ MPH without a worry in the world. I'm offering the bike as a roller or with brand new predator...
  13. vwfan79

Built BSP engine

BSP block vented Honda side cover Max stroke crank ARC +.020 rod Black mamba cam Ss pushrods 28.5/25 ss valves Head Ported, polished, milled 12cc chamber 37# Springs Rev pro billet ratio rockers 1.2 exh 1.3 int 28mm Oko flat slide carb F&B header Pvl flywheel 4° timing key Valve cover...
  14. vwfan79

Sears roper

Looking for a sissy bar and rear fender preferably with bracket but not necessary and a hs40 exhaust. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  15. vwfan79

Parts

I was gonna build a modified Rupp roadster 2 but lost interest. Here's a few things I won't be using. 12" aluminum hub and HD spokes wheels and tires brand new never used tires are 90/90-12 5/8 axles $175 Rupp seat cover and foam, foam was cut down and brand new cover made with new snaps...
  16. vwfan79

Honda race head

Genuine Honda ZH8 18cc head milled .075 SS 27/25 valves 4 angle valve job full race port and polish 60# dual springs champion rockers titanium locks and keepers and 3 stage header. Head is setup for up to .350 lift, had flows great and makes awesome power. My bike ran 9.82 with this head last...
  17. vwfan79

Street Racer

I haven't been on the forum much lately but I've still been riding and building ALOT[emoji2]. The beginning of this may be a little long winded but then it will be picture heavy. So last year I did a thread on building a stroker motor with a GX160 and the motor turned out a monster. I posted...
  18. vwfan79

1" complete live axle setup

14" machine hardened 1" axle 12"+ of 1/4" key stock 4 bearing flanges 2 bearings 2 split collars 2 bearing hangers Douglas Q+ 6x5 rim with hub 13 6.50 6 slick 7" brake rotor with hub Sprocket hub Hydraulic brake with 51" line All the hardware included Asli including a db30 front rim with...
  19. vwfan79

Bonanza roller and Speedway frame

Speedway frame with pocket bike forks, custom rigid swing arm and foot pegs. Bike was setup to run 10" pocket bike wheels but could easily be made to run 5/8 axle again. Last picture is to show it with pocket bike wheels.... $100 Bonanza complete roller with new 10" carter rims Coker motocross...
  20. vwfan79

Doodle bug rims and fork to fit a Rupp continental

Looking for a set of dB30/motovox or even 8" pocket bike rims just need to have the sprocket bolt pattern for a dB30. I also need a set of fork preferable suspended that will fit a Rupp continental, I would like internal springs. Forks must be straight and moving or at least able to get moving...