Search results

1. MoTo-BunnY

Fat Tire Mystery Mini-Bike: California Swap Meet Find (probably an easy one?)

Here is another mini we found at a swap meet that needs an ID. This bike is owned by a nice older guy vendor at a swap meet my man is selling at, down in California. The owner doesn't want to sell it, he rides it around at shows and obviously has taken pretty care of it. He says he has owned it...
  2. MoTo-BunnY

ID This 5" "Wagon Wheel"? It Came as the Rear Wheel on a 1967 Taco 22 Franken-Mini

Wondering what the heck this wheel originally came off of or if it is an aftermarket one? It came on a (pretty beat up) 1967 Taco 22 I got a while back. This was the back wheel and has a sprocket on the other side (that has had a lot of holes drilled into it (sprocket not wheel) from various...
  3. MoTo-BunnY

1970 Taco 22DB Restoration Questions (engine type + frame and engine color)

So I am back on doing a restoration on my 1970 Taco 22 DB (dual brake or drum brake, seen it referred to either way online?) with serial number 70P102 and i had a few questions. First, what is the appropriate (i.e. resto correct) frame color(s) for this mini? From what I see, it's that metallic...
  4. MoTo-BunnY

SPAM ALERT: Fake Social Group "Herve leger" Creation by User "hervelegerstylis"

Don't see any other way to report this to the mods here, most sites have a "report" function at the page bottom or somethign similar, but I couldn't find any way to point out this idiot who created a fake social group to shill his :chinese: crap.......... :thumbdown: :thefinger: :ban...
  5. MoTo-BunnY

Newest Swap Meet Score! RUTTMAN Chrome Roller (I think?) More Info Needed!

I scored this chrome frame minibike roller at the Canby, Oregon swap meet on Sunday (05 October). I was vending and got there super early, like 5:45 and saw it right away-that chrome sure caught my eye! I was thinking it looked Lil'Indian-esque but didn't know for sure so I tried posting in the...
  6. MoTo-BunnY

MINIBIKE SPOTTING: As Seen At The Great Oregon Steam-Up, What is It???

I saw this over the weekend at the Great Oregon Steam Up Swap Meet and Show. The young man owner said "he got it from his dad and all he knew about it was that it was from the '60s or '70s and that it originally had a Briggs & Stratton in it". It was a bit rough, my favorite part being every...
  7. MoTo-BunnY

Bonanza BC-1300 Jackshaft Information & Parts List Needed ~show me your jackshafts ;D

Just started a Bonanza BC-1300 project-I've always dug the Bonanzas so pretty excited I finally got one some months back and now I am finally getting to work on it. Here is what I am starting with: Not going to be a restoration, as unfortunately this BC1300 has been quite abused and...
  8. MoTo-BunnY

TECUMSEH 2 x Small Metal Gas Tanks "1/2 Tank" ~ Each with Mounting Bracket & Cap

Here we have two early Tecumseh gas tanks I took off of early Lauson / Tecumseh engines, a grey 1/2 tank with vertical seam and a (repainted) blue one with horizontal seam. The grey tank is 7" long x 4" tall x 2 1/2" wide. I believe the grey is the NOS replacement parts color (if Tecumseh did...
  9. MoTo-BunnY

1952 CUSHMAN Husky Engine M6 M7-2 M7-3 M8 Engines Instruction Manual & Parts List

Here is an rare ORIGINAL 1952 Cushman "Husky" air cooled engines instruction book / light service & maintenance manual / parts list for the M6, M7 (-2 & -3), and M8 engines. This manual contains basic operation, adjustments, and maintenance plus full parts lists with exploded diagrams. OK...
  10. MoTo-BunnY

Vintage NOS 1977 NC North Carolina Motorcycle or Minibike License Plates / Plate

I have these vintage NOS (new, old stock) never used 1977 North Carolina license plates in their original shipping envelope, never used. Plates available are shown-great shape but a bit grubby from storage and light rust "squiggles" on the back but otherwise nice. Would look great on that...
  11. MoTo-BunnY

Tecumseh Mystery Engine (No Tin) ~ Steel Liner, 2.5" Bore x 1.85 Stroke ~WHAT IS IT?

Tecumseh Engine ID (No Tin) ~ H35? Steel Lined, 2.5" Bore x 1.85 Stroke ~What is It? Just taking a look at these two Tecumseh engines I picked up at a swap meet a few weeks ago. The one on the left didn't come with any tin and had been repainted and played around with some so I took the...
  12. MoTo-BunnY

Tecumseh 34712 - Carburetor Flange for H40, H50, H60, H70, etc.

Picked up a nice Tecumseh 5HP H50 XL (steel liner, ball bearing) engine but it is just the base long block. I have all the remaining parts to build a full engine, except for this carb mount flange thingy. Anyone have a spare one? Let me know if you do and what you need for it, I have PreyPal...
  13. MoTo-BunnY

My Swap Meet Finds from the Oregon Vintage Motoryclists Show!

I had a great at the OVM Show & Swap Meet last weekend. I didn't enter my Ding How in the show but I did ride it all over the field to many a big smile from other attendees. The kids really liked it too and kept coming over to check it out and the adults would take pictures-good times! Here's my...
  14. MoTo-BunnY

Handy Fold-Flat MiniBike Display / Work Stand with 300# Capacity, $18!

I just "discovered" this folding stool thingy a week ago, as potentially very useful in the minibike world and found for like $18 at Hell-Mart, errr I mean Wal-Mart :wink: After using milk crates, heavy boxes, etc. for working on the minibikes and display, this simple find works amazingly well...
  15. MoTo-BunnY

Oregon Vintage Motorcyclists Ride/Show/Swap Meet: Corvallis OR, 17-18 May 2014

May 17 - 18, Sat / Sun: Corvallis Ride, Show and Swap Meet Saturday: Ride, 12 Noon, Benton County Fairgrounds, Corvallis, OR. Sunday: Show and Swap Meet. OFFICIAL SITE: OVM Events Calendar LOCATION: Benton County Fairgrounds 110 SW 53rd St, Corvallis, OR ‎ (541) 766-6521 ‎ ·...
  16. MoTo-BunnY

Picked Up Two 1970s Cat Chopper Minibikes, 1 Hustler & 1 Duster ? (not sure)

I picked up these two 1970s Cat Hustler and Duster (I think) minibike choppers at the Portland Swap Meet a few weeks ago (along with a Bonanza BC1300 mini bike). :thumbsup: (that is my booth area at the swap meet, right after I had bought them and rolled them back) I've been trying to...
  17. MoTo-BunnY

Picked up a Swap Meet Bonanza!!! More Model & Engine Information Needed

I scored a Bonanza finally! :thumbsup: Picked it up at the Portland Swap meet a few weeks ago (along with two other Cat Chopper minis, a NOS 3.5HP Briggs, and a HS40 with lighting coil! -----it's gettin' a bit crazy, stacking up minis like cord-wood now....lol). I've done a bunch of research...
  18. MoTo-BunnY

Taco Taco Taco !!! Three Tacos 22 Restoration Project, 1967 1968 & 1970

Looks like I have my hands full of Taco22 awesomeness now! My guy Rick gets all the credit for the finds as he scored the 1967 and 1970 from a family friend of his down in Northern California. The 1968 he found at a swap meet up in Washington. All three even came with Briggs & Stratton engines...
  19. MoTo-BunnY

SWAP MEET: Portland, Oregon @ Expo Center ~ Fri / Sat / Sun, April 4, 5, 6 2014

50th Annual Portland Swap Meet Friday, April 4th - Sunday, April 6th, 2014 Location EXPO CENTER, Hall A,B,C,D & E + 500,000 sq. feet of outside space Hours Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Saturday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Admission Friday & Saturday: $7 General Admission...
  20. MoTo-BunnY

Just Picked Up Two Old Minibikes! They Are Similar & with Briggs & Stratton Engines

My guy just bought these for me down in California while selling at a big swap meet (I luv my man!). He just sent me these pictures today via cellphone and he can't find any make tags on them anywhere, nor did the guy he got them from know much about them. They seem to be the same maker but...