Search results

1. plum pits

Wanted Steens Feather decal(s)

I have some but not sure I want to get rid of .
  2. plum pits

Meyers?

It's a scam for sure cause the person has no other pics and doesn't even respond
  3. plum pits

Meyers?

Starting to think this is a scam .
  4. plum pits

Old bonanza

Does this bike use the standard shocks as later models ?
  5. plum pits

Old bonanza

They actually came with Briggs motors ?
  6. plum pits

Old bonanza

Tried contacting him all ways with no response . Might be a scam
  7. plum pits

Briggs 3hp Any mods?

You can machine the head and port and polish same as people do on 5hp. I have tried this and it did run stronger and faster .Not alot but anything when it's only 3hp will be noticeable.
  8. plum pits

TACO ST100 Fork headset setup .

Thanks man. Do you recall if the top triple tree has the big hole like mine does or do I have some filling to do ?
  9. plum pits

Thanks man I have got so many different pics of setups that people are claiming are stock but the only one I have found that I think is the proper one Is this one.Its missing the details though of underneath the bolt though
  10. plum pits

I know this is prob a long shot but figured cany hurt. I am restoring my st100 and it's obviously missing a few headset and fork parts . This what i have for the center headset parts of triple tree. If anyone knows what i am missing cause if I mount the triple tree it doesn't even contact...
  11. plum pits

Taco repop

You said it. Just list it as" 100% real 1960s reproduction authentic not fake frame " lol
  12. plum pits

Taco repop

I I would be willing they don't and that seller should get in trouble due the crazy wording in there auction .
  13. plum pits

Gemini fork uppers

Still looking
  14. plum pits

Taco repop

Yeah should be flagged for improper description.
  15. plum pits

Taco repop

Then why does it say this? "This is a vintage 1963 to 1964 Series 1 Taco minibike frame that is perfect for any enthusiast or collector. The frame is made of high-quality steel and has a primer color. It's 100% original Taco Mini bike frame not a repop." Which is it ?
  16. plum pits

Taco repop

Seller worded this very tricky that it's a repop.not mine...
  17. plum pits

Taco Frijole

Did they originally have those gussets in the front