Search results

1. R

DB30S Seat problem (Bolts)

Hello there. I have a db30s, and I have a problem with my seat one of my nuts in my seat came loose and came out of the seat. Now I cant bolt the seat down at the front. Is there any way I can get the bolt back in there and secured to mount the seat again? Thanks
  2. R

Question about Torque converter db30

Hey guys, I recently put a 30 series TC on by db30, and just have a question about it. Acceleration is great and top speed is good too, the only thing is, when I release the gas, with no brakes, the Torque converter feels like it I am applying brakes, similar to just downshifting in a car. Im...
  3. R

Sprocket to use?

Hey guys, i recently put an upgraded air filter, new main jet, and exhaust on my 6.5hp engine on my DB30. I also bought a torque converter and strapped it on! The only thing is, with the 72 tooth (i have a 12 tooth sprocket on the TC) I pop a wheelie any time starting out, even 1/4 throttle...
  4. R

What torque converter belt to use?

Hey everyone, I bought this torque converter,,, Torque Converter Kit CVT 3 4" for 40 41 or 35 Gear No Returns See Listing | eBay Here is the description Go Kart Torque Converter, #40/41 or #35 Gear included. Driver Unit is 3/4" Bore- Replaces TAV 2 and Manco 5957, Comet 219552, Yerf Dog...
  5. R

What size belt for TC?

Hey everyone, Im not sure how to measure a TC to determine which belt to choose, so hopefully you guys can help me out! This is the TC i bought,.... Torque Converter Kit CVT 3 4" for 40 41 or 35 Gear No Returns See Listing | eBay and I want to buy a good belt from one of these. Which...
  6. R

Gas overflowing from carb

Hey everyone. I just installed a new upgraded air filter from OldMiniBikes,GX200/Clone Air Filter Kit The problem is, the gas overflows into the filter from the carb. What is the problem, and how do I fix it?
  7. R

Torque converter too much torque

Hey everyone, I a knockoff tav-2 for my 6.5hp db30. Honestly, as soon as I touch the throttle a little more than 1/4 in of a turn, it pulls my front end up like its going out of style. Is there anyway to reduce the torque, even just by a little bit? Thanks a bunch
  8. R

How to seat a flattened tire

I buy my tires from Royal distribution, the duro ones, fit well on the Db30. The only problem is they ship them completely flat, they squish them down, and is almost impossible to open them up, let alone get them on the tire. I got it onto the rim, but I cant seat it because it just flattens...
  9. R

6.5 HP Pull cord difficulty

Hello everyone. I have a 6.5hp powerfist engine, and have a little difficulty starting the bike. It seems the pull cord gets stuck about half way of pulling it. Now, I can pull the cord past that spot easily, but it seems odd that there is a spot of resistance while pulling it. When I first got...
  10. R

Clutch overheating and smoking

Hey everyone, my clutch " 3/4 in. 12T Centrifugal Chain Clutch | Princess Auto " Is smoking when I ride my db30 for too long, or when I am going through different terrain, such as sand or mud. I do weigh 210 pounds and believe that may be the situation, but I haven't heard of anyone else's...
  11. R

Db30 brake rotor option

Hey guys, I have been waiting for OldMiniBikes to get the db30 brake rotor back in stock but it seems like it never does, so I went on ebay and say this... MTB Bike Bicycle Cycling Stainless 7" Disc Brake Rotors With 6 Bolts 160mm 180mm | eBay Can anyone tell me if that would be able to substitute...
  12. R

DB 30 Brake Rotor

Hey everyone, My brake rotor is completely bent and I have tried to straighten it but nothing works, so I have decided to buy a new one. The only problem is most I see are $50 plus, and none of them are in Canada, so a shipping fee of atleast $15 is added. I was wondering if anyone Knows where...
  13. R

DB30 brake disc

hey guys, the brake disc on my db30 is bend in some areas and is catching on the brake caliper. does anyone know what size the disc itself is, and where i can buy it in canada? also are there any ways to get it strait?
  14. R

Tires and tubes

hey guys, I bought 145/70-6 tires from royal distributor about a week ago, and they came shipped flat. I got the tire over the rim, the problem is that they are impossible to inflate. So i decided to buy a tube and put it inside, unless one of your guys know how to inflate it. If so, please...
  15. R

Db30 brake caliper bolt

hey guys, does anyone know what the bolt for the db 30 brake caliper is called?The one i have is striped. its the bolt that the brake cable is secured with so that it doesn't move. If anyone knows the name of these bolts great, and if not does anyone know another way to use something to hold the...
  16. R

Brake pads in Canada

Hey guys, i searched the forum for 2 different things i need to know about the db30 brakes. First i would like to know what the size of the brake pads are, as i haven't found them anywhere here on the forums. The second is can i buy these brake pads in Canada anywhere? shipping from the U.S is...