Search results

1. butch63

been gone

had some medical issues, wife of 46+ years had a heart attack in july, in December, I had a pacemaker/defibulatter implanted, feeling better. please don't send parts or bikes,{not old timer vic} just a FYI:laugh:
  2. butch63

any help? i've seen them but can't remember> thanks

:thumbsup:
  3. butch63

new rear tire for my super bronc vt-8

chatten63 {vt guru} turned me on to a tire site, atvtire.com. found a duro 21x12x8. $ 61.00 shipped to my door. thanks Rick:thumbsup:
  4. butch63

3 1/2hp briggs on db30?

11 year old grandson has stock motor, works ok, need a little more power. will the 3 1/2 briggs help much? don't wanna do the 212 predator. any advice? thanks in advance :thumbsup:
  5. butch63

clutch drive gear swap

oldest grandson has a hawg ty with the stock 5.5hp engine. I wanna put that engine & clutch on youngest grandsons db30& get a hf predator 212 for the hawg ty. I have a new clutch for the predator, but it has a #35 sprocket on it. can I swap the sprockets from both clutches? the hawg ty has the...
  6. butch63

super bronc vt8, vt10 ballon tires???

on SS and don't wanna drop a benjamain on a tire, where's everyone getting their tires. mine is really cracked. tried a tube but it gets pinched every time. fed up & need a new one. unlike oltimer vic, not looking for donations,:laugh: just some advice. thanks all
  7. butch63

computer down

computer blew up right after Christmas. finally got a replacement & hooked up. a lot of catch up reading to do:laugh:
  8. butch63

heald tryke forks fit super bronc vt8

will the tryke forks fit my sb vt8 without any mods? wheel & all thanks:shrug:
  9. butch63

changing clutch sprockets?

can i change sprockets on a clutch converting a 40/41 to a 35:shrug:
  10. butch63

clutch hub swap

can you swap hubs from a #35 hub to a #40? sprocket too?:shrug:maybe it's called the drum?
  11. butch63

any guesses?

has single downtube in front? :shrug::drinkup: and high speed forks
  12. butch63

what carb is this?

:shrug: thanks:thumbsup:
  13. butch63

3 1/2 b&s throttle linkage

when i turn the throttle the linkage don't work like it should? what am i missing? anyone got good pics? thanks :shrug:
  14. butch63

water pipe exhaust

i've seen engines with water pipe elbows to redirect exhaust, is this a no-no? threads the same? ghetto is ok with me if it will work:laugh:
  15. butch63

got the bird today

loaded with accessories:doah: no buckeye, the wheels are not up for grabs:laugh: trying to get up better pics, if that's possible:laugh::laugh:
  16. butch63

bird nighthawk or thunderbird gas tank

lookin for a tank without giving an arm & leg. is this even possible?:scooter:
  17. butch63

chong jong engine shaft

anyone know if these motors have a 3/4 shaft or metric:censure:? it's a 5.5hp on a hawg ty:out: i also have this in the engine section:shrug:
  18. butch63

hawg ty chong jong

anyone know if the engine shaft is 3/4 or some metric:censure: thanks5.5 jong chong:out:
  19. butch63

bird coil spring forks

going to look at a bird tomorrow, one side of the forks is broken. he sent a pic. looks like it broke under the lower triple tree. the inside slider. can these be taken apart and welded successfully if taken to a pro? anyone have any pics of forks disassembled. will know more tomorrow. is this a...
  20. butch63

slanted engine question

does the intake need to be angled down to keep the carb level for the float to work properly?:shrug: