Search results

1. Steve Albright

HPE Muskin-Scat Tracker aka "GRIMACE" COMPLETED PHOTOS

Awesome ride, I have one just like this I was going to sell but now after seeing yours I'm going to keep it and do it up !!!
  2. Steve Albright

Funder buggy parts

I have a Funder buggy with Corvette body good for parts if interested let me know.
  3. Steve Albright

Comment by 'Steve Albright' in media 'Explorer Exalter'

{ppcode} Radical, futuristic, I like.
  4. Steve Albright

Comment by 'Steve Albright' in media 'Explorer Exalter'

{ppcode} Radical, futuristic, I Like.
  5. Steve Albright

Briggs 5hp w/ generator crank question.

I do have another 5 hp Briggs I guess that will have to be the solution.
  6. Steve Albright

Tecumseh engine on a generator question.

I have a Tecumseh generator that I have seperated and plan on using the engine in a trike. The crankshaft doesn't have a keyway slot in it and is tapered about an inch from the end. Is there some way to use a sprocket or clutch on the crank without swapping the crank? :confused:
  7. Steve Albright

Briggs 5hp w/ generator crank question.

I have a 5hp Briggs engine and I removed the generator to find the crank doesn't have a keyway slot and the end of the crankshaft end is tapered about an inch from the end. Is there some way I can use a sprocket with a locking collar or something so I can use the engine in a mini bike or...
  8. Steve Albright

pennys scat tractor/10 hp tecumseh engine question

Yes, I will go for the torque converter as well. Thank for the feedback.
  9. Steve Albright

Thanks for the reply , it encourages me to try the swap. My 10 hp tucumseh has the pull start and also the tin for the electric start. Is the performance worth the swap? Have you any pics I could use for reference? I assume you are using the clutch type.
  10. Steve Albright

I just picked up a 10 hp tecumseh engine and am thinking about installing it on either a Scat Tracker trike or a Dunecycle trike. Does anyone have any feedback on this kind of swap?:confused:
  11. Steve Albright

Tri-cat

I'm in Calif. 92382 why don't you sell it to me? I have one like it incomplete and could make one out of two.
  12. Steve Albright

Tri sport parts bike for sale

Hi, I wonder how much it would cost to ship it to Calif 92382?
  13. Steve Albright

Comment by 'Steve Albright' in media '00U0U_dlz86Qk6JeS_600x450_1_1'

{ppcode}HI, Steve Albright here replying to your notification regarding the Tri Sport. I haven't visited the site for almost a year having sold my house and moved to Running Springs Ca. The photos enlightened me as to several questions I had about mine having received it in basket case...
  14. Steve Albright

WTB: Muskin Tri Cat rear wheels

I'm hoping someone out there has a pair of TriCat 5 lug rear wheels. Mine are pretty rusted on the inside also the correct belt or # for the Horstman converter. The engine is a Kohler 5 hp. Steve Albright
  15. Steve Albright

Russian Rokon???

That rig is insane... It appeared to me when the guy was washing off the mud to be two wheel drive? I sure wish I could lift one of my Baha warriors or Hawg Tys like that. They would fly off the shelves if available here.
  16. Steve Albright

Scat tracker belt size.

Horstman converter It might not be a Horstman because they have their name stamped right on both driver and driven pulleys right on the face. I live in So Calif and the Horstman co was in this area. In my case the driver was frozen and I had to completely dismantle it and clean it with WD-40...
  17. Steve Albright

Freak Karts, Customs, Homemades, and Oddballs

Front row seat Talk about having a front row seat... you don't need a windsheild, you ARE the windsheild.
  18. Steve Albright

Freak Karts, Customs, Homemades, and Oddballs

Plunders cart is GREAT, now I am looking to build one !!!:thumbsup:
  19. Steve Albright

Scat tracker belt size.

IF it is a Horstman converter like on mine it is a symetrical belt Gates Truflex # 3340. They are still available on Ebay, thats where I got mine. Look on the driver and the driven pulleys and if it says Horstman Manufacturing then that belt requires the 3340. Mine came with the 5hp Briggs...
  20. Steve Albright

Alsport trike project

The "Purple people eater", remember that song? Probably not you would have to be at least 60 to remember... You did a great job on that rig. :thumbsup: