Search results

1. Steve Albright

Funder buggy parts

I have a Funder buggy with Corvette body good for parts if interested let me know.
  2. Steve Albright

Tecumseh engine on a generator question.

I have a Tecumseh generator that I have seperated and plan on using the engine in a trike. The crankshaft doesn't have a keyway slot in it and is tapered about an inch from the end. Is there some way to use a sprocket or clutch on the crank without swapping the crank? :confused:
  3. Steve Albright

Briggs 5hp w/ generator crank question.

I have a 5hp Briggs engine and I removed the generator to find the crank doesn't have a keyway slot and the end of the crankshaft end is tapered about an inch from the end. Is there some way I can use a sprocket with a locking collar or something so I can use the engine in a mini bike or...
  4. Steve Albright

pennys scat tractor/10 hp tecumseh engine question

I just picked up a 10 hp tecumseh engine and am thinking about installing it on either a Scat Tracker trike or a Dunecycle trike. Does anyone have any feedback on this kind of swap?:confused:
  5. Steve Albright

WTB: Muskin Tri Cat rear wheels

I'm hoping someone out there has a pair of TriCat 5 lug rear wheels. Mine are pretty rusted on the inside also the correct belt or # for the Horstman converter. The engine is a Kohler 5 hp. Steve Albright
  6. Steve Albright

Muskin Tri Cat

I'm looking for a Tri Cat trike front wheel, 4x6 and handlebar piece. Other Tri Cat parts to if someone is parting one out or selling one in restorable condition, the Cat minibike handlebars might work they look the same. Front wheel and handlebars in pic are not the original pieces they will...
  7. Steve Albright

Tri Cat trike question

:shrug:I'm resurrecting a modified Tri Cat trike I picked up a couple weeks ago and I hope someone can tell me the size and type of the chain that goes from the sprocket (54T) to the J-shaft gear (9T). It was missing, I got it as a basket case and have been busy cleaning and painting it.
  8. Steve Albright

Dune Cat frame

Wanted, a Dune cat frame hopefully around the Southern Calif area. Complete or incomplete, they are a simple frame. Or a complete dune Cat.
  9. Steve Albright

Dune cat bodies

Obtained a couple of dune cat bodies today in a trade, but they are to small for me, they would fit over a standard size go cart if someone could make mounting brackets. I put them in the classified catagory if anyone is interested. One has damage the other has never been installed. If I were...
  10. Steve Albright

Dune cat bodies

I have two Muskin Dune cat bodies one in rough shape with some damage and another in real good condition never having been put on. Rough one is heavy duty, heavy and the good one is super light. Approx 68" long and 38" wide. $200. for both. [/url]
  11. Steve Albright

WTB used trike

Does anyone have a used trike any condition for sale in the so calif area? I want one to fix up and have fun on. reasonable doesn't have to have an engine just some project I can play with. :shrug:
  12. Steve Albright

Extended frame Alsport MTS-30

Has anyone bothered to lengthen the MTS-30 frame? I need about 12 inches.
  13. Steve Albright

Baha front brakes

I am thinking about fitting a Baha rear wheel and drum brake to the front, has anyone done this before?
  14. Steve Albright

Electric start system/212 Predator

Anyone had success with a electric start system on a HF Predator 212? I would like to add one to one of my Bahas or Hawg tys. :shrug:
  15. Steve Albright

Hawg Ty/Baha minis.

Just curious, are the Hawg Tys and Baha Heat/Warrior made in China? I know the engines are. They don't seem to be to popular on this site. My misfortune I guess.:confused: I have two Bahas and three Hawgs I thought I really had something. Why aren't these very popular is it because they are...
  16. Steve Albright

Hawg Ty front fender

Hi, I'm looking for a Hawg Ty front fender and misc parts for the Hawg Ty and Baha Heat/Warrior parts. Let me know what you might have and how much, thanks.
  17. Steve Albright

Baha warrior/Comet torq verter install.

Hi, I'm a newbee on this site and have a question about which Comet torq a verter will work on my Baha Warrior and or my Hawg Ty a varient of the Baha somewhat. The Baha has the Honda 5.5 clone and the Hawg has the real 5hp Honda. Thanks.