Search results

1. Stangrcr1

"THE CHRISTMAS TRIKE" Redux

I am around... Too much drama for my liking. Steve, I hope you are doing well. Put as many kids on that trike as you can.
  2. Stangrcr1

Clearing the air...Lil Indian

And with that, I am gone.
  3. Stangrcr1

Invalid. Good job ....
  4. Stangrcr1

This is my last post here. Steve, I will be contacting you so you can see the finished trike, hopefully between Christmas and NewYears...
  5. Stangrcr1

Not Banned, but he cannot log in. He has tried multiple times. Since the bandwagon has made it's decision, it is like the US elections, whoever is on top of the media polls wins. As such, I am done. Cheezy, you can call this a win if you wish, but I am done here. Too bad you can't see the...
  6. Stangrcr1

Is this English? Yo no comprende...
  7. Stangrcr1

1. Scott would like to respond, but is blocked. 2. Who says Scott said this? He says that is BS. He says he never even sent money so where did you get that? Who told you he said this? Did you hear it from his lips? 3. Honesty from you? 4. Dean is mentioned in your first post, so you had...
  8. Stangrcr1

And you have my number if you really think this is worth this much trouble.
  9. Stangrcr1

Try reading what? I am not blaming you other than for posting. You said no shipping, and Dean screwed that up by wanting a lot to do it. Scott tried to make a different deal with Dean and that fell off. The common denominator is Dean. What am I missing?
  10. Stangrcr1

I just got off the phone from Scott and he says my synopsis is dead on, so what did you see different?
  11. Stangrcr1

So if there is more, then do tell. I am all ears. Tell me and everyone what is different from my synopsis.
  12. Stangrcr1

And if you haven't talked to Dean in 8 months according to your PM, how were you setting up the shipping on the first deal that fell through 4 or so months ago?
  13. Stangrcr1

You told him your side, I have heard both sides. Unless there is more to share and Dean wants to chime in.
  14. Stangrcr1

Because you don't know the second part. or all the background.
  15. Stangrcr1

So let me get this right. Bill made a deal with someone to sell a bike through Dean. Dean wanted a lot to ship so deal off. Same someone tried to make a deal with Dean to buy a different bike and that deal fell through. Dean talks to Bill, both bad talk the someone, and the result is this...
  16. Stangrcr1

Not at all and I am sorry you took it that way. I really appreciate that you took the time to do the seats for this. It is awesome you were able to make them so quickly. Thank You! It is my fault for the seat tab placement, as I did not allow enough room for the lower to fit under the upper...
  17. Stangrcr1

There is a Coastal Supply, similar to TS about 30 miles away. Dunno if they would have them, only been there once.
  18. Stangrcr1

Hent messaged me that he is sending some flangettes quick, so just a short delay. I can hopefully have everything else ready when they get here. I do have one 1" flangette and can at least get the axle mount tabs redrilled and ready. Picked up some 3/4" square stock today. At least I can...
  19. Stangrcr1

What is everyone working on?

Working on not pulling my hair out with all the issues coming up on the trike build...
  20. Stangrcr1

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

Looking good! :thumbsup: Since you can't use that clutch cover with the band brake, it would look good on the trike...