Search results

1. Stangrcr1

Pulsajet pickup tube

Pulled the carb apart for the Christmas Trike, and it is in good condition except for the pickup screen being plugged. This one has one long brass tube, and then a small screen fitting on the end. It is not like the newer ones with the long plastic pickup. I looked on Partstree, and they show...
  2. Stangrcr1

American Eagle Taco 22

Go get it!
  3. Stangrcr1

This followed me home....

Can't find a serial number on it. Very beat. Strap welded on below cracked frame, Galv pipe welded onto footpegs, forks w/ extra metal... Nice 5hp IC on it.
  4. Stangrcr1

3 / 3.5 / 4 hp Tecumseh

Looking for a small Tec for a rat project. Does not need to be pretty but must be a clean runner. Prefer white but doesn't matter. Old is better but newer is ok. Forward tank. Cash waiting... What ya got?
  5. Stangrcr1

Naked Bonanzas

If two Bonanzas' are naked in the back seat, is is appropriate to suggest a condom?
  6. Stangrcr1

Bonanza.... Why?

I don't know. Glutton for punishment maybe. Got this POS, not cheap and beating myself up for it. It was dark when I saw it is all I can say... Maybe a few beers... Anyway, this thing is more swiss cheese and crap welds. Another of my usual "lets see how bad of a bike I can find and fix...
  7. Stangrcr1

Garage sale find

I have a buddy that I had mentioned to, several years ago, that I was looking for a tiller. This was before I got the Gilson Tiller and rebuilt that. I know it has been several years because I have used the Gilson tiller the last two planting seasons. Anyway, he calls me yesterday and says I...
  8. Stangrcr1

Got some wheels...

These just appeared in my mailbox for some reason. Wonder what I should do with them...
  9. Stangrcr1

Bonanza sprocket question

Been looking around for a Kidney Bean sprocket, but only been able to find them for Go Powers. I noticed the 3 studs match the Kidney beans also, but puts the sprocket farther out. Has anyone tried to cut the studs shorter to make it worth with the Kidney Bean wheels? Is the backspacing...
  10. Stangrcr1

Bonanza 60 tooth kidney bean sprocket

Want whats in the title. 35 chain. Thanks!
  11. Stangrcr1

Build Off threads

If anyone that did not finish their build wants their threads moved over to project logs so they can finish it, let me know soon.
  12. Stangrcr1

Boonie

I was never that big on the Boonies until I finally got to ride this one. Stuck the HS50 I was going to put on the Hillcat in it and this thing is a fun ride. Forks are a bit close to the knees, but I can deal with it.
  13. Stangrcr1

Tec 3.5 carb and intake

Got this nice little Craftsman 3.5 Tec for free. Runs pretty good, except for the diaphragm carb leaking. The primer connection on the bottom of the diaphragm is leaking pretty good, and it leaks gas into the air filter when sitting. Since I am putting it in a minibike, I would like to...
  14. Stangrcr1

Article: 2015 Build Off Results

You can view the page at http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/content/144-2015-build-results.html
  15. Stangrcr1

2015 Build Off Results

Congratulations to all the top vote getters listed here and thank you everyone that participated! Vintage: Bob Gaudette's Rupp MTTW: Yoop's Alsport Open: Jdogg's Bronco Scratch: Firemarshall71's Step Thru JFF: OND's Savage Great...
  16. Stangrcr1

Scratch Class voting

Only one finished....
  17. Stangrcr1

JFF Class Voting

Let me know who I left out. CapgunCowboy's Rupp OND's Savage Robertsamx Burro Rugblaster's Cactus Donkey Scottessey's K&S Hornet
  18. Stangrcr1

MTTW Class voting

Let me know if I left anyone out.
  19. Stangrcr1

Vintage Class Voting...

Let me know if I left anyone out. Bob Gaudette's Rupp Jack's Lil Indian MrPat's Taco OND's Arco The Beekeeper's Harrison ToteGoteTrav's Tote Gote
  20. Stangrcr1

Open Class Voting

Let me know if I left anyone out. Biffmini's Trailhorse Cdownie's Roper Chipper's DB Jdogg's Bronco Roadmaster75's Gilson MikeZ's Roper