Search results

1. S

Boonie Bike Rear Taillight Assembly and Mounting Bracket

I'm looking for a rear taillight and the bracket that bolts to the fender for a Boonie Bike if anyone has one. Thanks!
  2. S

Pop-up Ads

All of a sudden I started getting pop-up ads all over the place on this forum - How can I get rid of them? I do not have this problem on any other forum I belong to only this one. Thanks!
  3. S

Boonie Bike Project

Hi all.... I'm going to run through my Boonie build up to present. I started the actual build back in April. As of today it still isn't done but is close. Attached is a pic as it sits today: I originally had a Boonie back when I was 15 - got it for a Christmas present in 1968. I sold it...
  4. S

WTB -Boonie Bike Light Kit

Hi all, I'm looking for a Boonie Bike light kit - everything including batt. box, horn, brakelite switch etc. New or used but if used has to be in decent condition. PM me if you can help out. Thanks! Steve
  5. S

Boonie-Bike Frame Color

Does anyone know of a close match to the original color on the Boonie-Bike frame? I've seen several that are close but not close enough. I still have enough color on it to possibly get a paint match but if I can find something pretty close that will work for me.
  6. S

OldMiniBikes site having problems?

Hi, is anyone having problems with the OldMiniBikes site being extremely slow to load pages? It is taking several minutes for each page to come up for me. I have a couple friends having a similar problem with it. This is the only site I am having problems with - everything else I look at loads...
  7. S

Heaild Trail Bronc seat bottom dimensions

Hi, does anyone on here have the dimensions or pattern for the seat bottom on a Heald Trail Bronc? A picture with length and width would work. Thanks, Steve
  8. S

WTB Complete Jackshaft for '70 Rupp Roadster

Hi, I'm looking for a complete jackshaft assembly (gear to gear) for a 1970 Rupp Roadster. If anyone has all the pieces I'm looking for let me know. Reply here or PM. Thanks!! Steve
  9. S

Predator pull starter

Havent seen a Predator up close yet but can the recoil starter be removed and rotated to put the pull rope in a different position? Thanks!!