Search results

1. old-timer

How the heck do I delete membership?

How do I close out my membership here?
  2. old-timer

Got home to find this???????????

I really can't believe you guys:shrug: If you all seem to know so much about what a fraud and and ass hole I am. than you didn't do your homework as well as you thought you did !! Yes my son had a race track donated to him so he could race slot cars. Yes he had a motor home that HE BOUGHT...
  3. old-timer

Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Sorry for the long post, but need to explain what going on to you. A few days ago I had to go to the ER thinking I was having a breakdown. I've had dizzy spells, and my hands shake uncontrollably, and I feel intoxicated even though I dont drink. I have to go into the hospital Mon morning for...
  4. old-timer

I'm confused about manufacture ?

I was under the impression that Briggs were now made overseas :shrug: Also thought I heard they had gone out of business or were bought out by another company. Are Briggs still the good ol briggs or have they changed after stopping production of the FH ? Can someone please enlighten me...
  5. old-timer

So much to do, and so little time.

Like many of you here, I find myself overwhelmed with projects that were started and not finished before moving on with another :shrug: I look in my garage and just shake my head not knowing where to start. What is it about us that compels us to to start on or buy another project before...
  6. old-timer

old-timer reaches a milestone today.

Today I finally got the courage up and went out to my garage :thumbsup: This is something I've been fighting with since our son passed away. Until now, I just couldn't find it in me to do it. Very hard to explain but felt guilty somehow. Those of you who know me, know that this last year has...
  7. old-timer

CL-1 cam

Can anyone give me info on the Predator CL-1 cam? Basically want to know if it's a worth wild investment, or am I better off spending the extra and going with something different :shrug: Thanks for any help Vic
  8. old-timer

Briggs question

Being that I'm old and kinda stuck on flat heads, what's the difference between the Briggs Animal and the World Formula motors :shrug: I'm trying to get educated on the OHV style Briggs motors and the quality difference between the Briggs and the Predator if any. I know as the old saying...
  9. old-timer

Fire truck mini ?

Baja Mini Bikes Fire Truck | eBay Gotta admit, it's pretty cool :thumbsup:
  10. old-timer

Helping others in our hobby

In reading through some post this morning it got me a little upset at how some members treat newbes here. We need to remember that they are new to OldMiniBikes and we welcome new members, not discourage them or pick on them . Many are new to the hobby or just getting back into the hobby like many of...
  11. old-timer

A year goes by .

One year ago today God called our son Joe home. I just can't believe it's been a year. Not only did I loose my son, but my best buddy as well. They say we should be happy that he's with our lord in heaven, but the selfish side of me misses him badly , and it just doesn't get any better. My life...
  12. old-timer

New air compressor

Picked up a new compressor at a great price. I've been looking for something bigger than the little pancake style one I had, but didn't have the money to buy what I really wanted. Got a flier from Tractor Supply and they had a 26gal Job Smart compressor that I couldn't pass up for the price. I...
  13. old-timer

Happy Birthday to my wife Jennie

Just wanted to take a minute to wish my wife Jennie a very Happy Birthday :happybday: Just months ago I wasn't sure we would celebrate another birthday, but god and Joe sent you back to me, hopefully to grow old together and celebrate many, many more. I love you so much and Happy Birthday...
  14. old-timer

Anyone watching the Nascar Race?

Anyone watching the race up here in NH today? Looks like it's going to be a great day for it :thumbsup:
  15. old-timer

Raining like hell up here in NH today

Good day to get out to the garage and tinker . I gotta snap some pics of my Fox Campus and get some opinions on what I should do. Hoping OGY can help me figure out what I should do with it. I had pics of it a couple years ago when I bought it, but can't seem to find them now :shrug: Its got a...
  16. old-timer

Help from our church

Wanted to share this with you all just to show how good people can be. Our local church group knows that we have been going through some difficult times over the last months and wanted to help us by offering to do some much needed work at our house. They showed up last Sat and are rebuilding our...
  17. old-timer

Big surprise in my e-mail last night !!

I'm thinking this may have been someone from OldMiniBikes and just wanted to thank whom ever it is. What a great surprise :smile: Help for the Poulin family | Help a Neighbor - YouCaring.com Vic
  18. old-timer

OldMiniBikes etiquette

In light of a resent thread I thought I would bring this up. I feel that if someone is selling something, whether it's parts or a complete mini, it's only fair that it be offered up to the members here before listing it on e-bay or craigslist :shrug: I know that most members do, however there...
  19. old-timer

Selling my 68 Cyclops build off bike.

Hi Guys, Need to sell my 68 Cyclops build off bike. I really hate to part with it, but I need to free up some money for other projects. Asking $475.00 or best offer. I can not ship, but will do what I can to help if buyer arranges shipping. U-Ship has very good prices on shipping, and you don't...
  20. old-timer

Why was the Windber thread locked?

:shrug::shrug::shrug: Vic