Search results

1. J

Hs40

Hey is this big George , if so how you doing. I want one of those big acro sn
  2. J

Hs40 carb

I have an hs 40 , I was told the carb was original , it's a walbro , I never knew tecumseh ever did something like that. This is the original motor for sure off my roadster 2 . Did tecumseh ever put a Waldron on an hs 40 lighted? Secondly if that is the case and they did put a walbro carb on ...
  3. J

Mad ss400 clutch

Does anyone have a clutch for this bike , I have an hs 40 with 3/4 shaft , I believe the torque converter clutch was a Fairbanks
  4. J

Hs 40

Does anyone know if a Waldron carb ever came on an hs 40 and if so were those motors designed in anyway for that walbro carb
  5. J

1971 tecumseh hs40 lighted engine & clutch

Wow that is crazy thanks for the info I am having so much trouble with this motor , do you think that motor could be set up for that carb in any such ways ,
  6. J

I need your help rat , I have an hs40 same motor as yours with the same carb. I cannot get it running however I never tried starting it with that walbro carb. I have been told by many people that tecumseh never put a walbro carb on a motor. Are you the original owner of that motor ?
  7. J

crank shaft length Fox Street Scrambler

Crank Yes that fox came with a two speed clutch which was punted to an hs 40 with alighted coil to run head an tail light furthermore the crank is about 3 inches long
  8. J

Hey pal ol mal is that the original carb for that motor
  9. J

Hey bud is that the original carb that came on that motor , I really need to know this
  10. J

Hs 40 lighted motor Hey pal is that the original carb that came on that hs40
  11. J

Hey is that the original carb that came on that motor

Hey is that the original carb that came on that motor
  12. J

Tecumseh hs40

Do you still have that hs40 clutch an driven for sale
  13. J

mini bike gas tank....maker unknown FS

If that tank is still for sale I want it no questions asked my phone is 201-233-3960 or u can write me back
  14. J

Tecumseh HS40/50 lighted coil

Do you still have the lighted coil, thanks joe r 201-233-3960
  15. J

Comment by 'Joethethird' in media '1970 alexander reynolds'

I want this bike do you still have my name is joe. My number 201-233-3960
  16. J

WTB: 1960's or 1970's Tecumseh 7hp Engine

I have a perfect 7 up Tecumseh electric start , motor has been completely redone it's black an has a great gloss finish. If interested call or email me 201-233-3960
  17. J

Minibike part purchase problem an warning to All

I was not dogging biker scum or minibikin I was actually really happy they brought out the truth in the matter and stuck up for me that was real cool
  18. J

Thank you biker scum you too sound real intelligent , this fly weed character told me parts were mailed over two weeks ago unreal. I would not even care if he said it would take a month but stringing someone along is garbage
  19. J

Thank you minibikin you sound like a real intelligent person , here's the problem he told me they mailed out over 2 weeks ago
  20. J

My name is joe and I bought 103 dollars worth of parts and a guy by the name of Dan Heerts member name Flweed totally stiffed me , took the money and never sent me a thing , he will not return any of my messages. I would watch out for this guy as this is a great and trustworthy site that does...